Time based trading

Hi MT4Trader,

Thanks for such fruitful post. :clapping: It has given a different way of thinking for trading. I am totally new in trading. I am trying to do Intraday trading with small size to get experience. I have learnt many things. I have tried some technical indicators like MACD, RSI and Bollinger band. If I analyse previous data, I found some techniques gives strong indications to buy or sell. But in real time, if i follow same, then not works fines. Technical indicators giving late signal which is not good for intraday.

I have read your post, really, it is very interesting. Big traders actually manipulate the market. Retail traders are just a part of their game. We must know their move to earn .

So, request you to keep posting for the shake of learners like me. Ignore some negative comments. Some people always see negative side of anything and comment like that. But, it is also not their fault. I have seen maximum forums and training sites which write something with intention to sell their products only.

If a person come across these sites, he/she will obviously think like this. :)

Please keep posting.

ayush2020

WHO CAN MOVE CRUDE LIKE THIS EXACT TIME

LIKE THIS MORE PROOFS.
WHAT I WANT TELL MARKET MOVED BY BIG PLAYERS LIKE MORGAN STANLY,
GOLDMANSACHE, AND OTHERS. ITS ALL GAME FIXING BEFORE ONLY.
SO RETAIL TRADERS WAKEUP DONT FOLLOW HUNDREADS OF TRADING SYSTEM LIKE BEFORE I DID.
MY FINAL WORD I AM NOT PROMOTING ANY TRADING SYSTEM OR MAKING MONEY BY SELLING IT.

MY REQUEST TJ MEMBER CHECK THIS SYSTEM AND IMPROVE IT FURTHER.
I WILL GIVE LIVE CHART TO INTERESTED. IT IS FREE NO CHARGES.
MUTAL BENIFITTING IMPROVING IT AND POSTING FREE CALLS HERE.
BYE
Hii went through this thread... very informative... thanx for sharing.. how to get the charts??

WHO CAN MOVE CRUDE LIKE THIS EXACT TIME

LIKE THIS MORE PROOFS.
WHAT I WANT TELL MARKET MOVED BY BIG PLAYERS LIKE MORGAN STANLY,
GOLDMANSACHE, AND OTHERS. ITS ALL GAME FIXING BEFORE ONLY.
SO RETAIL TRADERS WAKEUP DONT FOLLOW HUNDREADS OF TRADING SYSTEM LIKE BEFORE I DID.
MY FINAL WORD I AM NOT PROMOTING ANY TRADING SYSTEM OR MAKING MONEY BY SELLING IT.

MY REQUEST TJ MEMBER CHECK THIS SYSTEM AND IMPROVE IT FURTHER.
I WILL GIVE LIVE CHART TO INTERESTED. IT IS FREE NO CHARGES.
MUTAL BENIFITTING IMPROVING IT AND POSTING FREE CALLS HERE.
BYE
I really appriciate your effort boss!! Please dont stop it. new comers like me, you are helping a lot to build my base investment money which will give great results incase of compounding it!!

Looking forward!!!

Hi MT4trader,
Thanks for this insightful thread. Can you tell me if you bought this indicator from some technical analysis vendor or the data science company u mentioned above.
Also could you point out the site, where we can have a look and purchase this indicator.
Thanking in anticipation