Tick Volume in currency and commondities market

Dear Friends!

My main method is VSA so when I join to currency and commondities market , I feel so difficult. Now I am study about to tick volume to use this like a real volume in stock market. But I am still dont understand about Tick Volume, please kindly help me about some part of tick volume as bellow:

- What is tick volume? How to calculate tick volume and please give me an example
- Please introduce to me some brokers have MT4 platform and providing good tick volume

dub

The tick volume is just the sum of the ticks for a given time frame. In the active market you will have a lot of ticks and as a result high level of tick volume and in a quite market on the contrary.

I don't think you can use it as indicator of direction price movement.

The tick volume is just the sum of the ticks for a given time frame. In the active market you will have a lot of ticks and as a result high level of tick volume and in a quite market on the contrary.

I don't think you can use it as indicator of direction price movement.
thanks Dub!

"The tick volume is just the sum of the ticks for a given time frame". so could you please tell me what is "tick"?

thanks

Dear Friends!

My main method is VSA so when I join to currency and commondities market , I feel so difficult. Now I am study about to tick volume to use this like a real volume in stock market.
Hi Sharehunter,

Real volume information is now available in the currency market. In the 1-minute chart below, you can see how forex volume surged during the FOMC announcement yesterday.

Attachments