tick data problem

sure, let me explain it once again using time. say i open 233T tick chart at 2pm, i can see tick data only till 2pm(i.e. the time i opened it), after that it freezes. then i close it and i reopen at 2:20pm, i can see data only before 2:20, it does not update in real time once i open it. then i close it and open it 3pm, it shows tick data till 3pm, but it stops to update in real time. got it or still confused?
That should not happen. It should update in real time. It will show the tick movement clearly.

Obviously something is wrong.

Do you have real time subscription or delayed ?

That should not happen. It should update in real time. It will show the tick movement clearly.

Obviously something is wrong.

Do you have real time subscription or delayed ?
realtime. normal time frame chart such as 15 mins, 30 mins, daily etc are all working fine. issue is only with tick chart. even esignal guys r not able to help. they replied saying they have rebooted my data and it should work fine. they say all connections at their end is fine. they then asked me to reinstall the software, but the same issue is remains.

Anyone here using eSignal tick charts? I am having a problem with tick data. Charts are not uploading in realtime. Is there a problem with me alone or everyone? If any of you have eSignals data, can you open tick chart and check please. thanks

Karuna
Try to delete older contract moths in software and let only actual and front contract moths.