Tick Chart Interpreting!

narayan78

hi seniors and juniors,

Initially when I used to trade I don't know where market is heading. but, now for the past 2 days i started to watch nifty intraday chart.

WHEN THERE IS UPPER TOP AND UPPER BOTTOM NIFTY RAISING AND LOWER TOP AND LOWER BOTTOM NIFTY IS SLIDING. I THINK THIS IS BASIC AND EVERYONE SHOULD AWARE OF.

how can I interpret something more with nifty intraday chart.I am using power india bulls software (ver 4.1). pls help me with this! advance thanks to all!

narayan.

This much knowledege is not adequate for trading. Read the excellent posting under " Teach a man to fish ....." a few times and you will be on your way.

narayan78 said:
hi seniors and juniors,

Initially when I used to trade I don't know where market is heading. but, now for the past 2 days i started to watch nifty intraday chart.

narayan.
Hi Narayan,

Your statement has made me inquisitive to find out how you've traded so far without understanding the charts!!

As Shamim has rightly said, visit the "Technical Analysis" section of this site and read the thread by Saint thoroughly before attempting (and risking) any further. I have myself read it quite a few times before attempting to trade!

All the best!

Pranay

narayan78

thank u shamim and pranayd,

I am going through saints great thread.