Tick by Tick Real Time NSEF&O Data

Hi friends, I am looking for NSE F&O tick by tick real time data as I prefer to trade on tick chart. I tried globaldatafeed but tick database is not supported on any charting software Esign, Aget, NT6.5,Ami. I tried databull by ManshiRT but it's tick data is also not good when comparing with after market data (zero interval) of tradetiger and importing in Ami, U would see lots of differences. RT data may be delay by 1 sec because it comes through RT Data provider's servers however it should not be a hammer/shooting star instead of a royal dozi. I hope a positive response as I think, some of you must be using tick charts.
Thanks in advance

Bhai, Esignal is the final option but we are still in learning phase and preparing my strategy on tick/volume based rt data and for that I need all LTP/Tick/volume. I tried to get tick data from excel to ami but sometimes when there is 4/5 trades in a single second, amibroker catches only 1-2 trades while all ticks coming on excel. I tried globaldatafeed,manshirt and databulls' rt tick and compared it to Trading terminal's Tick but there are too many loses of ticks.

Giraffe

Bhai, Esignal is the final option but we are still in learning phase and preparing my strategy on tick/volume based rt data and for that I need all LTP/Tick/volume. I tried to get tick data from excel to ami but sometimes when there is 4/5 trades in a single second, amibroker catches only 1-2 trades while all ticks coming on excel. I tried globaldatafeed,manshirt and databulls' rt tick and compared it to Trading terminal's Tick but there are too many loses of ticks.
Something must be wrong.
I catches all when I tried (linked NSE NOW to Ami via Excel through DDE Link). I was getting upto 6-7 updates/sec in nifty futures.
Check excel Throttle Interval, is it set at 2 sec.
http://www.traderji.com/software/89...ution-2-second-update-bug-rtd-link-excel.html

However don't bother with the pain of configuring DDE plugin, because the LTQty in all terminals (NSE NOW, TradeTiger, PIB etc.) is bullsh*t. It doesnot matches with the volume. Probably some bug at the source (NSE). So it would be tick data, but would be inaccurate.

GDFL data is tick , see the Time and Sales window.
But don't know what weird setting they place in plugin , it is red as 1 sec snapshot data.

Try them: http://www.tickerplantindia.com/index.html
Never tried myselft, so can't comment.
Subsidary of Finantech, and authorised data provider of NSE.

Me too searching for a cheaper alternative than esignal (preferably in range of 5-6K).......:rofl::rofl:
Not much success yet. Any suggestions would be very helpful.

thanx Giraffe, I have already reduced Throttle Interval of excel to 0 and re-checked it by Application.RTD.ThrottleInterval but my problem is that, I am getting rt data on excel quite well but ami is not catching all. I use Ninjatrader so I first tried with Manshirt/Databull to NT7 but lagging....... I tried also on ami but still no luck

Giraffe

thanx Giraffe, I have already reduced Throttle Interval of excel to 0 and re-checked it by Application.RTD.ThrottleInterval but my problem is that, I am getting rt data on excel quite well but ami is not catching all. I use Ninjatrader so I first tried with Manshirt/Databull to NT7 but lagging....... I tried also on ami but still no luck
Tested again. Mine working fine .....I am catching atleast 8 quotes per second.
Might be more, but VBA loop is running 8 times using "Step Into (F8)"
Ami is catching all.

Hardware issues maybe ?????? Mine is with i7-4770.

sahil79

Tested again. Mine working fine .....I am catching atleast 8 quotes per second.
Might be more, but VBA loop is running 8 times using "Step Into (F8)"
Ami is catching all.

Hardware issues maybe ?????? Mine is with i7-4770.
Hi Giraffe, I sent u a pm also. How r u managing to backfill and how did u configure dde?