Threads that belong in General Chit Chat

travi

Threads that are not relevant to other Forums or sub-forums and ought to belong in General Chit Chat can be reported here for the Mods :D:D

I am browsing it from time to time and really see a lot of threads which should be placed in a most appropiate sections of the market itself. There are so many forex related things here in that section - it should be prohibited for sure. I do not get all that.

For sure this forum should be moderated in much more higher order than that anyway. Do you see some patterns here for everything like that or no ? How do we solve that without moderator ? Are there any way to report them if needed or what is yours ?

Thanks Guys. There is a "Report" button which you can use for reporting bad posts/ threads.

1564203074270.png

At present moderating is a volunteer job; as is any kind of participation here. Maybe we should have paid membership for better participation and moderation ?? What do you all think ???

sumosanammain

Thanks Guys. There is a "Report" button which you can use for reporting bad posts/ threads.

View attachment 36584

At present moderating is a volunteer job; as is any kind of participation here. Maybe we should have paid membership for better participation and moderation ?? What do you all think ???
Yes, a one time joining fee of about 5000rs. And maybe 3000rs for existing users to continue. That way, we can have full time paid moderators, who can keep the forum clean. Or maybe even 10000rs for existing users as they would have already benefited from the forum

I already found several topics on such topics that you may not need this things anyway. People simply posted things which may think are off-topic and aren't browsing whole forum to such levels as you may describe here and it creates a problem.