Thread Dedicated to Mr Tulsian

This is a thread which is Dedicated to the great analyst on CNBC TV18, Who has been a cause of lot of pain to small investors like me,

In this thread, we do exactly opposite to what he says and hope to earn profits.

You are free to join in If you hear him and do the opposite on this thread

Disclaimer : Please use your own discretion, do not follow what I do here, I have been a big looser on the share market, please see my siggy

Mr Tulsian feels Relaince Industries will fall after going ex bonus

Tommorrow we will buy RIL @ around 1097.50 ex bonus

Today price 2195/

Expected ex bonus price : 1097.50

This is a thread which is Dedicated to the great analyst on CNBC TV18, Who has been a cause of lot of pain to small investors like me,

In this thread, we do exactly opposite to what he says and hope to earn profits.

You are free to join in If you hear him and do the opposite on this thread

Disclaimer : Please use your own discretion, do not follow what I do here, I have been a big looser on the share market, please see my siggy
I always wondered why do they always give respect by calling Mr.Tulsian by his last name , however they call all other technical analst by first name.
what's so special about mr. tulsian.
remind me of a character from OFFICE OFFICE who always insist on being called PANDEYJI

SavantGarde

Those Wanting To Be Called Mr.XXX Is Quite Simple....Just Give Initials Of First & Middle Name....& See The Magic Of Automatically Being Addressed As Mr.XXX

SavantGarde

I always wondered why do they always give respect by calling Mr.Tulsian by his last name , however they call all other technical analst by first name.
what's so special about mr. tulsian.
remind me of a character from OFFICE OFFICE who always insist on being called PANDEYJI

Last edited: