Thoughts on Risk Management

It is quite some time i didn't write here anything. Events that followed in over last 3 to 4 years took me to delhi, again today i had sometime to scribble something. So friends i am hoping to see you all back in action, and wish that you were all doing well during the period where i missed out the action here.

bunti_k23

It is quite some time i didn't write here anything. Events that followed in over last 3 to 4 years took me to delhi, again today i had sometime to scribble something. So friends i am hoping to see you all back in action, and wish that you were all doing well during the period where i missed out the action here.
welcome back:thumb:

Hi Oilman5,
I read your post in this section and they are so much informative. Every word and sentence means a lot in itself.
I recently got to meet you at vashi and since then i came to know about your posting in tradeji and seeing your vast knowledge I was quite excited to check them out, and know when i have read all your post in this section I feel they are so much knowledgeable and a must read for all newbies like me.

Keep on posting, keep on guiding all the people... Keep up your good work.

- Rakesh

I used to be afraid of the risks involved in this kind of business untill I realised that it is what makes it wat it is. It is from the riskd that we learn to be better traders. They offer very good experience to new traders. You can manage your risks in a lot of ways. You obviously need to learn more because you lack very important knowledge which is risk management.

I used to be afraid of the risks involved in this kind of business untill I realised that it is what makes it wat it is. It is from the riskd that we learn to be better traders. They offer very good experience to new traders. You can manage your risks in a lot of ways. You obviously need to learn more because you lack very important knowledge which is risk management.
Very true sir
Also, trading will either make/break the person

It seems like we are all afraid of the same thing or are we not. No one is ready to lose their money in trades. The risks just keep on coming and we have no choice but to face them. Well you do not need to worry about he risks that much. All you have to do is set a stop loss and you will not lose more than you have risked.