Thought for the day

Blackhole

Rose for Mother

A man stopped at a flower shop to order some flowers to be wired to his mother who lived two hundred miles away. As he got out of his car he noticed a young girl sitting on the curb sobbing. He asked her what was wrong and she replied, “I wanted to buy a red rose for my mother. But I only have seventy-five cents, and a rose costs two dollars.”

The man smiled and said, “Come on in with me. I’ll buy you a rose.” He bought the little girl her rose and ordered his own mother’s flowers. As they were leaving he offered the girl a ride home. She said, “Yes, please! You can take me to my mother.” She directed him to a cemetery, where she placed the rose on a freshly dug grave.

The man returned to the flower shop, canceled the wire order, picked up a bouquet and drove the two hundred miles to his mother’s house.

Moral: Life is Short. Spend much time as you can loving and caring people who love you. Enjoy each moment with them before it’s too late. There is nothing important than family.

niftyoption

SO SAD CHENNAI ....

May God Bless Chennai People and Behalf of Traderji Forum We Wish speedy recovery from Chennai Floods

:eek::confused:

niftyoption

'Imminent' Earthquakes That Would Divide Continents, Kill 4 Crore People Might Hit Us Soon

If the words of Dr. Keshe, a nuclear engineer, are to be believed, North and South America will 'split' and mega tsunamis "could strike America and Asia killing (as many as) 40 million (4 crore) people" in an earthquake he describes as 'imminent'.

This statement comes into light as millions of people across America and Canada took part in the 'Great Shake Out' where authorities of major cities in the two countries carry out a mock-drill of their emergency response if a major earthquake strikes the two nations.

Iranian-born nuclear engineer, Dr. Mehran Keshe claims that earthquakes around the world between 6 and 8.3 magnitudes are only the beginning of the mega quake that could hit us anytime between now, and next autumn. In a video that he released last month, Dr. Keshe said "the South American continent is the starting point of the weakness. There will be earthquakes of 10 to 16 here and in one location 20 to 24." He continues to say that up to 20 million people would perish along the west coast in North and South America, but the southern hemisphere continent would be worst affected as it split from the north.

Talking about other countries, he said "There will be a number of series of earthquakes in north China in coming months. Japan and China will have the same huge losses and there will be huge losses in the Caribbean.” He goes on, "The world economy will collapse. I hope it will not happen this way but this is what I know it is inevitable the continental break up is inevitable."

source : http://www.indiatimes.com/news/worl...-4-crore-people-might-hit-us-soon-246354.html

niftyoption