Thought for the day

Dax Devil

CHILD PLAY

A young boy enters a barber shop and the barber whispers to his customer, "This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you." The barber puts a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then calls the boy over and asks, "Which do you want, son?"

The boy takes the quarters and leaves. "What did I tell you?" said the barber. "That kid never learns!"Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store.

"Hey, son! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?"

The boy licked his cone and replied, "Because the day I take the dollar, the game'sover!"
A man with only 7 hair on his head walks in a barber shop, and sits down in the chair. Barber looks at his hair and says amusingly: What do you want me to do - count them?
The man replies cooly: No, dye them. Dye them blonde.

:lol:

Catch22

The first rule is to have vision for our life
The second is to believe in your ability to figure things out
The third is to have fun making these happen no matter how hard it gets .
The fourth is to be patient yet persistent.
The fourth is to respect and love other people who are also playing this same game of life.

Blackhole

Relationship & Trust

Little girl and her father were crossing a bridge.

The father was kind of scared so he asked his little daughter, "Sweetheart,please hold my hand so that you don't fall into the river."

The little girl said,"No, Dad. You hold my hand."

"What's the difference? Asked the puzzled father.

"There's a big difference," replied the little girl.

"If I hold your hand and something happens to me, chances are that I may let your hand go.

But if you hold my hand, I know for sure that no matter what happens, you will never let my hand go."

Moral of the story :-

In any relationship, the essence of trust is not in its bind, but in its bond. So hold the hand of the person whom you love rather than expecting them to hold yours...

Blackhole

How does it know?

An engineer, a physicist, a mathematician, and a mystic were asked to name
the greatest invention of all time.
The engineer chose fire, which gave humanity power over matter.
The physicist chose the wheel, which gave humanity the power over space.
The mathematician chose the alphabet, which gave humanity power over
symbols.
The mystic chose the thermos bottle.
"Why a thermos bottle?" the others asked.
"Because the thermos keeps hot liquids hot in winter and cold liquids cold
in summer."
"Yes - so what?"
"Think about it." said the mystic reverently. "That little bottle - how
does it know?"