Thought for the day

Blackhole

Hameed the Chicken

A farmer rears twenty-five young hens and one old cock named hameed. As he feels that the old cock could no longer handle his job efficiently, the farmer bought one young cock from the market.

Old cock to Young cock : "Welcome to join me, we will work together towards productivity.

Young cock : What you mean? As far as I know, you are old and should be retired.

Old cock : Young boy, there are twenty-five hens here, can't I help you with some?

Young cock : No! Not even one, all of them will be mine.

Old cock : In this case, I shall challenge you to a competition and if I win you shall allow me to have one hen and if I lose you will have all. Young cock : O.K. What kind of competition?

Old cock: 50 meter run. From here to that tree. But due to my age, I hope you allow me to start off the first 10 meters.

Young cock : No problem ! We will compete tomorrow morning.

Confidently, the following morning, the Young cock allows the Old cock to start off and when the Old cock crosses the 10 meters mark the Young cock chases him with all his might.

Soon enough, he was behind the Old cock back in a matter of seconds.

Suddenly, Bang! ...... before he could overtake the old cock, he was shot dead by the farmer, who cursed, "Hell ! This is the fifth GAY chicken I've bought this week !

Hameed is Hameed he wants everything(all the beauty of this world)

Dax Devil

HI, niftyoptions, I was surfing the net and read the following and copied, thought about your admiration for vivekanand. Hope you'd like.

The great spiritual Master Sri Ramakrishna one day said to his dearest disciple, Vivekananda, "My son, I have practised so much meditation. I have achieved many miraculous powers, and I want to give them all to you. You know that I do not care for these things. I want to lead a most simple life I want to wear the most simple clothes and eat the most simple food. Since you are my dearest disciple, let me give these powers to you." Vivekananda said, "Please tell me one thing first. Will these occult powers help me in any way to realise God?"

"Oh, no! Occult powers can never help you in God realisation."

Vivekananda said, "Then I do not want them. I want only God."

niftyoption

FREE TREATMENT FOR CHILDREN BELOW 12 YEARS, COST UP TO 10 LAKHS

FOR CHRONIC DISEASES ALSO ...

IN KANCHI KAMAKOTI CHILD TRUST HOSPITAL ..

Please spread this Information to needy persons

:clap::clap::clap:

Blackhole

FREE TREATMENT FOR CHILDREN BELOW 12 YEARS, COST UP TO 10 LAKHS

FOR CHRONIC DISEASES ALSO ...

IN KANCHI KAMAKOTI CHILD TRUST HOSPITAL ..

:clap::clap::clap:

Incredible work done by the Trust.....thanks for sharing....will definitely visit this place.:)