This works for me - Seniors please advice if I am right

I want to learn paper trading of futures too.. may I know how I should start?
thanks
First read the thread "teach a man to fish.........." till u understand very well. Then read thread "60 min flow..." Ask questions in the thread "questions from juniors on 60 min flow..." Understand very well. This will take a month or more. Paper trade for 3 monyhs. Then enter with your money to trade. Till then donot trade and lose money like we all did.

Give me your email id I will send you the compiled version of the thread "teach a man to fish..." Take a print out and read. Then prereserve it.

send emaild with space between eah leter

vps

First read the thread "teach a man to fish.........." till u understand very well. Then read thread "60 min flow..." Ask questions in the thread "questions from juniors on 60 min flow..." Understand very well. This will take a month or more. Paper trade for 3 monyhs. Then enter with your money to trade. Till then donot trade and lose money like we all did.

Give me your email id I will send you the compiled version of the thread "teach a man to fish..." Take a print out and read. Then prereserve it.

send emaild with space between eah leter

vps
Hi VPsarathy,
Thanks a lot for the prompt reply..

I have sent mail id in the private message.. Please check ..

If you have any useful material for future trading please send me..

I definitely need basics first..

Hi Rajendrarani,
I am also new to trading jus like you ...
I am alswo very much interested in day trading where i believe ine can earn little profits with out actually loosing big money.
Your excel sheet is too good, ill try to follow the method which u did.
Can u please upload the new excel file which chintan has adviced you, actually i did not understand where to make the changes in the excel sheet for chintan's advice...

rkripal

Rajendrani,

It is too personal to share. Pl donot ask for it.

vps
I dnt post too much, but couldnt stop after seeing this reply from a student of saint.

you hv mentioned in this thread that you are doing paper trading, thn whats wrong in sharing ur paper trades with one who is new and willing to learn. remember saint posts his real trades through charts.

there is a wonderful post from saint where he mentioned people who holds cards to their chest. Learn the lesson from following post by heart.

http://www.traderji.com/equities/21903-going-60min-flow-90.html#post197562

kripal

I dnt post too much, but couldnt stop after seeing this reply from a student of saint.

you hv mentioned in this thread that you are doing paper trading, thn whats wrong in sharing ur paper trades with one who is new and willing to learn. remember saint posts his real trades through charts.

there is a wonderful post from saint where he mentioned people who holds cards to their chest. Learn the lesson from following post by heart.

http://www.traderji.com/equities/21903-going-60min-flow-90.html#post197562

kripal
I didnot want to send because it is all messy and u will not follow any thing there. Pl don't give lectures as if you are the paragon of virtues.

vps

rajendrani

Hi Rajendrarani,
I am also new to trading jus like you ...
I am alswo very much interested in day trading where i believe ine can earn little profits with out actually loosing big money.
Your excel sheet is too good, ill try to follow the method which u did.
Can u please upload the new excel file which chintan has adviced you, actually i did not understand where to make the changes in the excel sheet for chintan's advice...

Use the same excel sheet for what chintan had said, except for 0.65% use 1% and what he suggested was use high or low if you are online and once you get 1% profit sell it off or buy if it has been sold before.

rkripal

I didnot want to send because it is all messy and u will not follow any thing there. Pl don't give lectures as if you are the paragon of virtues.

vps
vps

thanks for reply...
aahaa... not trying to be tht my friend, even i am also learning from saint, and not mastered the system...

but u said its personal thts why i posted, had u said its too massy, wouldnt hv posted. :D

Hello Day Traders,

This is my first post on Traderji.

I am always amused when there is a debate on whether day trading should be done or not. Every individual has his or her investing style and, I believe, one should be more concerned about making money in the stock market than anything else. It should not really matter whether you are a short-term, long-term or any other term type of investor and, also,for that matter if you are a day trader. If your investing style does not produce lucre (read money) it is of no use which camp you belong to. It should be borne in mind that loss is inevitable when you invest in stocks. But you are profitable in this business only if & ONLY IF the money you are making is more than what you lose.

Whether you should be a day trader, a short term or a long term investor should depend on only ONE FACTOR. And that is, OPPORTUNITY. Blend yourself to the investing style depending upon the nature of OPPORTUNITY! Everything else is crap.