Thirumalai Chemicals

tanewbie

Thirumalai Chemicals set to post an EPS of R s16. At the current price of 114, the P/E is 7+

For next year the company is likely to post an EPS of Rs 26

target price 200 Time frame 1 year to 15 months
Stop loss 99

Last edited:
Quite impressive results and the chemical industry in the upswing and this month market to make bottom out and share appears to be good pick in downward swing in small lots to reach to the lowest average price and could pay rich dividends by holding for one -two years time.The only disadvantage is the script not very popular with brokers hence trading limited.Massive trading put the script in easy trading.

very good scrip for medium to long term. company has made joint venture
with malesiyan company and they plan to change raw matrial base for which
company will invest Rs.25.00 crores and likely to comlete by march 2006. this
will reduce cost of raw material by 50%.

Last edited:

kris

hi All,

I am a newbie to this forum and stock markets. I am going thru this forum for learnig about Fundamantal Analysis and Technical Analysis (also I am learnig the basics from Investopedia.com). I want ot know how the P/E multiples are calculated ( pelase explain how thirumalai chemicals target price was calculated)

HTML:
Thirumalai Chemicals set to post an EPS of R s16. At the current price of 114, the P/E is 7+

For next year the company is likely to post an EPS of Rs 26

target price 200 Time frame 1 year to 15 months
Stop loss 99
Also please explain how the 'Target Price" calculation difrent in Fundamental and Technical Analysis.

Thanks
kris

The chemical industry is on the uptrend and with the index crossing the 7000+ mark and most of the chemical companies doing well, the EPS mentioned by you can be easily achieved.