Think It Over !

murthymsr

After the priest closed the doors for the day, the stone at the entrance of the temple cried and told the iodol:

"We lived together for many centuries as part of the big stone in the nearby hill. We both were carved out by the same sculptor. He made me into a stone block at the entrance to the temple and you into the Iodol. Today everybody 'kicks' me before entering the temple and prays to you. What sin did I do to be kicked and what virtue did you possess to be worshiped like this?"

To this the iodol replied, "You are right, my brother ! But when the sculpture was hitting you with his chisel and hammer to carve you out to your best, you were crying and pleaded to be saved of all that pain."

The iodol continued, "And I stood all the pain and suffering silently, only to be shaped into what I am today. Do you realise now that it pays to take the suffering too !"

Wish that all those who bore the suffering at the recent market fluctuations may soon be rewarded too !

shrinivas

After the priest closed the doors for the day, the stone at the entrance of the temple cried and told the iodol:

"We
To this the iodol replied, "You are right, my brother ! But when the sculpture was hitting you with his chisel and hammer to carve you out to your best, you were crying and pleaded to be saved of all that pain."

Wish that all those who bore the suffering at the recent market fluctuations may soon be rewarded too !
Ahhh murty sir...best story put in best form.....
Sorry,but i will have to steal this and put into jokes humours and shayaris..very very very very very sorry....:D:D

Cactus

Govt employee retire at 62-65, in Pvt sector 45-55 but politicians........

Muhan main daant, pet main aant nahi, tange kabra main hain but still enjoying the malaidar posts...........:D

Why any political party do not declare before election that who the hell is going to held what post.......if they declear Juton main dal bategi & majority of politicians will look for a substitude who can offer them better post.......Infact election can not be held........;)

Why a provision has not been made that a person can be stand for election either from his native place or from the area he is residing at-least since past 5 years.......?? because the public will beat the candidate if he goes to ask for vote.:p

If an advertisement declearing the quality of product found fack.......the company can be punished for providing wrong information about products......, all the politicians make fack comitment in election & never fulfill them ........why a provision of punishment for not fulfilling the comitment with public is made in law.....?::confused:

had we ever thought.......??

think about it.

Last edited:

murthymsr

A city boy, Kenny, moved to the country and bought a donkey from an old farmer for $100.00. The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day.

The next day the farmer drove up and said, "Sorry son, but I have some bad news, the donkey died last night."

Kenny replied: "Well then, just give me my money back."
The farmer said: "Can't do that. I went and spent it already."

Kenny said: "OK then, just unload the donkey."
The farmer asked: "What ya gonna do with him?"

Kenny: "I'm going to raffle him off." (Note: To raffle is to sell a thing by lottery - draw lot - to a group of people each paying the same amount for a ticket)
Farmer: "You can't raffle off a dead donkey!"

Kenny: "Sure I can. Watch me. I just won't tell anybody he's dead."

A month later the farmer met up with Kenny and asked, "What happened with that dead donkey?"

Kenny: "I raffled him off. I sold 500 tickets at two dollars a piece and made a profit of $898.00."
Farmer: "Didn't anyone complain?"

Kenny: "Just the guy who won. So I gave him back his two dollars.

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious. -- Murphy's Law"