Thehallmark trading set up for trial

Hi guys,
hope all are enjoying trading forex.
Here I am back with a "Gift" for all who are intrested in trading forex but still are not able to find a nice set up.
I am posting a set of indicators here which will work only on MT4 plateform, i prefer to trade with this on a 15 minute time frame.This set up is very simple and easy to follow. This takes into account only price actions. More at later stage.
Set up is so simple to read, a buy signal is generated when both the line are showing Aqua color and a sell when the color is Magenta

This particular set up i am posting here will be available for use for any one for a period of one week.

Let us see what kind of response we receive from the fellow traders during this period, please do not hesitate to post your responses here in this thread or you can send me PM or email through traderji or even can send me message on my messanger id which is available on my profile.
All that you require is Discipline to trade , this is a stop and reverse trading system.
Please post your comments, next week i will upload a new video here for the intra day traders who are trying to make money in this hazardous market.
Please note that I am not giving you any guarantee for using this set us so please use your own senses and trade with this on a demo account, also note that trading with this on a 5/15 min time frame you must be online to take what ever signal is generated and act accordingly.

Those who are intrested in more can contact me via PM or Messanger,

Risk Disclosure: TheHallmrk informs all the readers that"The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. The high degree of leverage magnifies your gains as well as your losses."

Last edited:

rkkarnani

Hi guys,
hope all are enjoying trading forex.
Here I am back with a "Gift" for all who are intrested in trading forex but still are not able to find a nice set up.
I am posting a set of indicators here which will work only on MT4 plateform, i prefer to trade with this on a 15 minute time frame.This set up is very simple and easy to follow. This takes into account only price actions. More at later stage.
Set up is so simple to read, a buy signal is generated when both the line are showing Aqua color and a sell when the color is Magenta

This particular set up i am posting here will be available for use for any one for a period of one week.

Let us see what kind of response we receive from the fellow traders during this period, please do not hesitate to post your responses here in this thread or you can send me PM or email through traderji or even can send me message on my messanger id which is available on my profile.
All that you require is Discipline to trade , this is a stop and reverse trading system.
Please post your comments, next week i will upload a new video here for the intra day traders who are trying to make money in this hazardous market.
Please note that I am not giving you any guarantee for using this set us so please use your own senses and trade with this on a demo account, also note that trading with this on a 5/15 min time frame you must be online to take what ever signal is generated and act accordingly.

Those who are intrested in more can contact me via PM or Messanger,

Risk Disclosure: TheHallmrk informs all the readers that"The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. The high degree of leverage magnifies your gains as well as your losses."
Any thing for metastck 8.0 or above!!!!

renu daga

haaa

well hallmark,,,here majority use meta/ and ami,,for stock mkt,,very rare use,,,metatrader
because it si for forex,,, and here we have rare members

i ahve enquired much for turning metatrader for metastcok,,,but in vail

renu

V

vvvv

i doubt any1 wud leave ami or metstock for metatrader.
though ive heard metatrader is 1 of the best platfrms for forex.
ive read sumwhere on the net abt sum indicator like this.
do u have a amibroker version of the same.

Hallmark,

Like other softwares for which this forum has detailed info on Get, Set and Go, if you could provide such info for MT4, people may be interested in trying out the software. I want to know such info for trying out this software. Other info such as cost involved and other operational details will be of help..

John.

citrus

Hi The Hallmark,
Please provide the setup, so that great minds here can convert that into formulas for Amibroker and Metastock.
Regards.