"The Winning " JunJun style

OneThatGotAway

i am out of call i sold all

iwill do madness on 22 may that is date one must buy call and
tapori log are right there will be 1 day down that be day must buy call on that day
which day idk 8th ? 1st ? 14 ? we don;t know
shhh ended up making 15K on the trade lol

Ahh screw it market is always wrong
I bought 300 Qty bank nifty Futures @ 30546...
futures are safe as long as margin can be shielded.
option was really taking my sleep at night

actually nifty expiry i was doing 25th april zzzz and i am still on 11950 on expirty 25th april
i didn;t even realize nse babus have weekly nifty50 option

Last edited:

OneThatGotAway

sold future in loss 30240
bought 1440 qty 30500 bank nifty call 30 may expiry @ 621

will see this at 23 or 24 Final game :xD

i win this game i won;t have to play this game anymore .. Hope so lol
Evil smile

Someone had asked how a crore can be made in stock market .? well this is your answer .
win or loss i will post the result on friday or next monday

soft_trader

Evil smile

Someone had asked how a crore can be made in stock market .? well this is your answer .
That's a gamble of Rs 9 lakh! It is insane!
I sincerely wish that may luck be with you and your position becomes profitable :)

newtrader101

Evil smile

1558463644610.png

1558463829082.png

bhai, I really hope that you are NOT Risking all your margin money on this single trade.

If it is so, then please take out some x% portion, so that even if this trade goes against you, then you do not loose your complete trading margin account.

I know, if luck favors you, then it could become a huge jackpot, but still, we are not here to gamble like that. Please keep some portion safe, so that you can be back in the game, even after suffering this loss.

Please do not take my post negatively. I just want you to Survive and succeed. Please do not risk 100 % in one bet, no matter, how promising the bet looks in the beginning.

Wish you the very best.

sabse bada juari hai ye. :D
haan ravi bhai, theek kehte ho. Ye hai to pakka juari, traderji main iski takkar ka doosra juari nahin hai.

Translation - yes ravi bro, you are correct. He is surely a big gambler. There is no one in traderji who risks like him.

But I really want him to survive and I will feel very bad, if he goes totally belly up in this trade, that is why I am requesting him to atleast take out some portion for safe keeping and not risk everything in one trade. Let us see, how he behaves eventually.

Best Regards

soft_trader

bhai, I really hope that you are NOT Risking all your margin money on this single trade.

If it is so, then please take out some x% portion, so that even if this trade goes against you, then you do not loose your complete trading margin account.

I know, if luck favors you, then it could become a huge jackpot, but still, we are not here to gamble like that. Please keep some portion safe, so that you can be back in the game, even after suffering this loss.

Please do not take my post negatively. I just want you to Survive and succeed. Please do not risk 100 % in one bet, no matter, how promising the bet looks in the beginning.

Wish you the very best.
Absolutely second that. @OneThatGotAway please don't take it negatively. We all here at traderji want all our fellow traderjians to become successful in trading. Please thora sambhal ke. The simple thought of 9 lakh rupees worth of option buy position gives me goosebumps.

newtrader101

I can only see the retracement of about 1400 x 20=28000 points on each future contract (to the bottom of the channel).
Even if it moves up without retracing, there seems to be only potential for a target of 31300 or so.
Good luck anyway, Bhai.

Last edited: