"The Winning " JunJun style

Riskyman

lookslike a gapup opening on monday. but that will sustain or fizzle out we have to watch.
my reading is if 270-275 zone crossed then next target is 310-315 zone.
For TaMo, domestic sales has not been the problem recently. Even previous quarter domestic scene was good. What bothers the stock is the JLR sales numbers and the pound/dollar. I am going to wait and watch. Of course, intraday trades are different.

Riskyman

Yeah, this 270 zone has been a resistance for quite some time now. Let's see if it's crossed this time. Knowing the way the markets do, it may crack down tomorrow :D
TaMo... If you see charts, you will notice 295-300 was a double bottom support which the stock has broken and now trading at 250-260 levels. IMO, this support should become resistance now. Given that stock should continue to make lower highs/lower bottoms in the long term. Now where is the bottom pls? 195 ? 140? 80? :eek:

Last edited:

OneThatGotAway

According to me it has to come 1 more time $17.8 before it can start upward move ...
if it crosses 19.2$ above line has no value .
$16.86 is rock bottom one should not look at down side unless untill it breaks that MAX DOWN is $14.63
all value in ttm adr
in short max down in india tatamotor is R.s 200

On monday lets see if it has balls to cross 275 - 280 else slide to 255 back expected

OneThatGotAway

covered all 17 lot @ 262.15
now i am long and tomorrow i will see this one below 260 i know that but didn;t wanted to risk
and not good to remain short in tata motors

====
today joker hemant wagle on blue channel awaz all was praising tatamotors so much at 9:00 just before opening seems like mr. ratan gave them money to speak of company . it opened in gap and then mr. tata sold all haha ..
i said to my mom in morning today look how he is praising the company today it will go down

Last edited:

OneThatGotAway

offcourse yes lol and bank is ready with margin to pay on MOnday ^^ i hate tata he buying it
i feel it will go back to 256 one more time before 285 is taken away but we never know ...
hoping for best and expecting the worse ...

Gann says it needs to go below 276 else
Recommendation:
Buy at / above: 280.56 Targets: 284.62 - 288.85 - 293.11 - 297.41
Stoploss : 276.39
Sell at / below: 276.39 Targets: 272.38 - 268.27 - 264.19 - 260.14
Stoploss : 280.56

OneThatGotAway

Stefan says as long as stock remains below 276 it will give u 260 range there is 51% possiblity ^^Sit tight
congrs u took a flying bullet @ 271 lol lmao

================
to kill time i came across youtube

never liked him but in that video he is speaking truth least ^^
====================

i bought 6 lot today @268..... just reducing lots ...
rest tomm hopefully :xD

Last edited: