The top 5 things I learnt from trading

jyotixxx

>Every Candlestick has a untold story until it’s closed.
>Accept defeat for the day to battle for another.
>Market is a game of probability where only money management wins.
>Longer timeframe longer returns
>Obsession kills passion in Stock Markets

Last edited:
  1. Invest in yourself - Knowledge is power, it boosts your self confidence and increases your capability. Learning from the last few years and still learning to master trading.
  1. Money and risk management- Without this skill, it’s really hard for a trader to manage his/her profit and loss and could create blunders while trading
  1. Losing is a part of trading, learn from it- Nobody wins all the time, we all have to face loss but it should not stop you from trading. Learn from your mistakes and keep them in mind while trading.
  1. Discipline- Achieving something requires discipline, taking necessary steps and following your plans would definitely boost your confidence in trading.
  1. Believe in yourself- It’s hard to believe in yourself after multiple failures, but having belief in your plan and dedication of achieving goals will never let you down, belief can do miracles.

Through trading, I learnt :
  • To improve my mistakes.
  • To identify and manage the risks.
  • To build strategies according to the changing market.
  • To be disciplined and patient.
  • To not lose calm even after getting losses.

I have learnt from the stock market how to take risks when you have nothing. Stock trading has increased my analytical ability to think better. I learned this with time and it will remain with me for my whole life now.

Trading has made me learn a lot of things but the major thing I have learnt is to maintain patience. I have got to know how important it is to patiently observe the market before placing any trade. One wrong move can lead you to huge losses.