The Survivors!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opening a thread that is dedicated to the guys still doggedly after the markets all these years,....dedicated to them but not restricted to them.... :D

Some of us have done well,some of us may be struggling,some have had their troubles and coming out of them,some have focussed on the research and development part and now getting ready to fire,some have made a tonne.....

To all of these guys,humble salutations.......you guys are on a Rodeo Bull called the Markets and whether you've been thrown off the Bull a 100 times or a 1000 times,you have not given up with the concept of Riding that Crazy Bull.Hats off!!

Have not been here in many years,and it is so nice to see many of these Survivors......... This thread is a mix of everything,it can range from Super sensible talk to Frivilous talk,from talking about methods to talking about failures and successes.

Open to the Survivors from the Past and to the wannabe Survivors........ we might have made a tonne of money,or maybe not...But we definitely have made a tonne of mistakes you don't need to repeat to succeed to cut short your Learning Curve. :)

jamit_05

Opening a thread that is dedicated to the guys still doggedly after the markets all these years,....dedicated to them but not restricted to them.... :D

Some of us have done well,some of us may be struggling,some have had their troubles and coming out of them,some have focussed on the research and development part and now getting ready to fire,some have made a tonne.....

To all of these guys,humble salutations.......you guys are on a Rodeo Bull called the Markets and whether you've been thrown off the Bull a 100 times or a 1000 times,you have not given up with the concept of Riding that Crazy Bull.Hats off!!

Have not been here in many years,and it is so nice to see many of these Survivors......... This thread is a mix of everything,it can range from Super sensible talk to Frivilous talk,from talking about methods to talking about failures and successes.
Or it could be about being the first one to make a reply-post :) You did say frivolous talk, right!

Open to the Survivors from the Past and to the wannabe Survivors........ we might have made a tonne of money,or maybe not...But we definitely have made a tonne of mistakes you don't need to repeat to succeed to cut short your Learning Curve. :)

welcome back Saint Sir ........ :clap::clap::clap:

waiting for your next informative post .........:)

regards
AnAtheist :)

DSM

Heard a lot about you Sir.... most spoken about in reverant tones. So welcome back, and do share more of your insights, experiences and learnings.... and let us strive to move beyond the survivor mindset (important though it is) and aim to be winners - the best among the best.

Cheers!

Heard a lot about you Sir.... most spoken about in reverant tones. So welcome back, and do share more of your insights, experiences and learnings.... and let us strive to move beyond the survivor mindset (important though it is) and aim to be winners - the best among the best.

Cheers!
Very nice DSM ..... what I liked most was that not only do you talk about Winning,but you believe that Winning is not just in the Realms of a Distant Possibility but something very real,something that can be achieved with the right amount of efforts,and not just a Win,not just many wins,but to be the best of the best.

And as you Believe,so it will be.The heights you reach will be the heights your Mind thinks is in its reach and can be attained.

:thumb: .... and hats off....love the winner mindset.....

Dan-bhai has Knighted you... !

Believe me when I say that it is a rare honour. Dan-bhai has the strictest of standards; Many a man has failed to pass his set of questions. :)
I probably might Fail too,Amit..... :D

But,I would just look at Dan and tell him that I am an ignoramus who knows very little,but knows that little very well.......and the answers would just be a simple.....Oh my God,Dan,that's too high-funda for me,I plainly don't know.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.