the shorttermer Corner

shorttermer said:
hey everyone,

got my test results back... looks like i got TB (!) of the intestines. not good, but am gonna fight it hard... will be 2 really tough weeks after which 6-8 months of further treatment. anyway shorttermer is in for the long haul... lol!

shorttermer
Hey buddy, don't forget "Health is Wealth".

Wish you speedy recovery. Take care.

cheers,
nkpanjiyar

rangarajan

Dear Shorttermer,
As you may be aware by now,TB is no more a dreaded desease & is FULLY CURABLE.So dont worry & all our good wishes are with you for a speedy recovery.If i am not inquisistive,how old are you.This to gauge the impact on you.This forum members are always available to extend any help.
Best wishes ,
ranga

pkjha30

hi shorttermer

I wish you well .I hope you recover soon. Take medicine regularly and have patient.
May lady of Good health (Vailankanni church in TamilNadu)
Smile on you forever.

regards
pankaj

murthymsr

Hi shorttermer,

I Pray God that you get well soon. May God bless you with good health and happiness.

murthymsr

hi shorttermer
I wish you a speedy recovery and pray to God.

dont worry be happy, this is the best pill to cure any illness

b rgds
gopii

HEYYYYYYYY,

Murthymsr, Roneeth, Cashgen, Nkpanjiyar, Gopii, Rangarajan, Pkjha30, Ramtrade, & Vince, thank you so much for your good wishes... it really meant a lot... thanks.

sorry was pretty sick last one month but now at last seeing improvements... going to the gym, sprinting again... and best is going back to work and trading! hopefully should be smooth sailing from here. sorry i decided only to get back on once i was back at trading so i would be up-to-date.

Great to be back!

shorttermer

Hi,

Update on my reccs :-

1. United Phos - recc at less than 236. last price - Rs. 290 (23 % up)... went up 10% on wed, and right upto its buy circuit of 20% - Rs 315. Rs. 310 was my target... lets see the charts and ill get back on it.

2. FAG Bearings... recc at 400-415... it went uptil 435-ish and stayed around but back down to 405 level on low volumes. Volumes are back up on wed. still bullish on it, thoough is underperformer... target of 440.

3. I wish i hadnt cancellled the buy on IVRCL - its at 970 levels. i reccd at 740 levels... yaargh! (i checked my ssystems i could have got reccs on Patel Engineering at 240 - now 400 as well... horrible losing out on ommission)

shorttermer

oh, by the way Texmaco is at 580-600 levels....hmmm