the shorttermer Corner

hi nkpanjiyar and all,

thanks for the good wishes. it looks like ill be most of day at the hospi and at clinics getting a zillion tests and evenings im back home (thank God). Today i had the energy to keep posting so mebbe in-n-out for a while.

thanks a million,

shorttermer

shorttermer said:
Hi Agilent,

Managed a good 6% intra-day on Texmaco... yes i do find stop-losses useful, thank you for your concern. Today Texmaco bounced back 4and 1/2 %. back to same levels. anyway i hope its a head and shoulders for your sake too.

shorttermer
Hi Shorttermer
Get well soon !

By the way, I didnt understand what uyou meant when U said u hope 'for my sake' that Texmaco is having a H&S (reversal)

First of all, I did not enter the scrip.. Secondly, even if I did , why do u wish I should lose ? :confused:
Agilent

hi agilent,

i dint understand the antagonism towards me, this site is a place for everyone to share and learn. and all i said is that i hope you win and get your prediction right! as i mentioned i did a day-trade and im out of the scrip. i did not give my own recc as a "buy" on this counter, else i would have followed up on it. i was just passing on info that i learnt about the scrip. texmaco is the leading railway wagon-maker in the country and with the upcoming opening up of the railways to private players i dont think its too high a p/e ratio for the long term anyway... it is a good co... though if you have an opinion against that you are entitled to it.

i was just reacting to you writing quite a sarcastic and biting reply to an old post which was not even a recc by me just info. i think it we should all realise this is a forum for everyone to learn and not to be bitchy towards one another. healthy debate is fine, but running other members down is a bit unfair.

anyway, i hope i dint offend you in anyway. thank you for your good wishes.

shorttermer

Hi Bipin and anyone interested on United Phos Ltd,

It seems like UPL is at last forming into an upward trendline. Now any price below 240 is a good price. so go for the 238-240 levels if possible.

im still bullish on UPL and stick with my BUY

shorttermer

shorttermer said:
hi agilent,

i dint understand the antagonism towards me, this site is a place for everyone to share and learn. and all i said is that i hope you win and get your prediction right! as i mentioned i did a day-trade and im out of the scrip. i did not give my own recc as a "buy" on this counter, else i would have followed up on it. i was just passing on info that i learnt about the scrip. texmaco is the leading railway wagon-maker in the country and with the upcoming opening up of the railways to private players i dont think its too high a p/e ratio for the long term anyway... it is a good co... though if you have an opinion against that you are entitled to it.

i was just reacting to you writing quite a sarcastic and biting reply to an old post which was not even a recc by me just info. i think it we should all realise this is a forum for everyone to learn and not to be bitchy towards one another. healthy debate is fine, but running other members down is a bit unfair.

anyway, i hope i dint offend you in anyway. thank you for your good wishes.

shorttermer
Hi Shorttermer
I am amazed at yr response... first of all if anyone was being sarcastic, it certainly wasn't me.:confused:

Look at yr own comment... u wished 'for my sake' that Texmaco was showing an H&S (I am sure you know what is an H&S, and in this context yr comment wd have meant a reversal of an uptrend ... pray why would you wish this for my sake if u thought I was long ?? ... were YOU trying to be sarcastic?)...

Clearly a misunderstanding I hope, and thanks for yr concluding remark hoping u have not offended me .

No certainly havn't offended me .. you have perplexed me !

Cheers anyway , and happy trading for 2006 !
Agilent

hey everyone,

got my test results back... looks like i got TB (!) of the intestines. not good, but am gonna fight it hard... will be 2 really tough weeks after which 6-8 months of further treatment. anyway shorttermer is in for the long haul... lol!

shorttermer

shorttermer said:
hey everyone,

got my test results back... looks like i got TB (!) of the intestines. not good, but am gonna fight it hard... will be 2 really tough weeks after which 6-8 months of further treatment. anyway shorttermer is in for the long haul... lol!

shorttermer
That came as a shock!!!

Wish you speedy and smooth recovery.