the shorttermer Corner

Hi Bipin,

United Phos beautifully broke its resistance of 225 on the 12th of december. the next resistance level is 235-240 which towards the end of the week it was seeming to break. ill wait for mondays's action before i can give a call.

Anyway till then,

Buy - below 236
Target - evenetual 280+
Stop-Loss - conservative - 216
risky - 209

if you manage to pick it up below 236 as i said, try to keep jobbing this scrip. ie - sell it at say 245, then pick up again at 235-242, and so you keep booking in small profits, or reducing your buy price whichever way you look at it.

i hope this post is helpful, i said in the start i'm finding United Phos, crazy to do full-blown TA on, but a gold-mine nevertheless. sorry about not posting in the interem.

shorttermer

hi Bipin,

I bought today in the morning United Phos @ 234.70. if it hits 250 in the next 40 mins, ill sell intra-day or if not ill hold for a few days because i dont think ill get this price again.

how about you? pls tell if possible so i know how to post for your benefit.

shorttermer

hi shorttermer, I didnt see your post till today the 20th and that too in the evening.I see that UP has closed at 243 today so what possibilities does that hold?By the way do you have a yahoo messenger id so that we may communicate thro that too.Mine is [email protected]

hi bipin,

united phos closed oday at 237. hopefully tommorow u could have a chance of picking them below the 236-237 level. im predicting the best price should be around 233-233.5 that you will get it. if u do get a chance, i would say buy. 1/2 keep for the selling eventaully at 280+ levels and the other 1/2 you can job on. if you do manage to buy it tom, look for a 250 sale on the 1/2 you will job on.

shorttermer

sorry - dont have a messenger system.

Last edited:
shorttermer said:
TEXMACO

according to makret-grapervine and sources, Texmaco is in for a new surge in price starting tom. to sometime next week. Apparently a bull operator has got wind of great results this quarter. (whatever!)

anyway im putting in a small amt tom. lets see what i get out. i know its a safe co.!

shorttermer

Hi
Yr entry was interestingly timed.. 9 Dec did indeed show a spike ... but no follow thru' alas since then ? whats up ?

By the way, isnt the PE a bit high at 24+ ( ICICI Res) and finally, looks to me (hope I am wrong for your sake) that a longish Head & Shoulders reversal is underway since July... see chart attached (so maybe the near term outlook is not all that rosy)

Honestly, do get some other opinions if u have a lot at stake. (Hope u kept a stop loss here... generally do u find stop losses useful ?.. sometimes they can lead to premature and wrong exits)

Good luck !

Hi Agilent,

Managed a good 6% intra-day on Texmaco... yes i do find stop-losses useful, thank you for your concern. Today Texmaco bounced back 4and 1/2 %. back to same levels. anyway i hope its a head and shoulders for your sake too.

shorttermer

Hi anyone who reads this thread,

Im out of commission (rather in the hospital for my ill-health) next 2-3 days, and probably more for recovery. No posts till then

shorttermer

shorttermer said:
Hi anyone who reads this thread,

Im out of commission (rather in the hospital for my ill-health) next 2-3 days, and probably more for recovery. No posts till then

shorttermer
Wishing you speedy recovery.

cheers,
nkpanjiyar