The Nifty Trading Lounge

Taurus1

Posted on Aug 7th
There is a high at around 5365 on Aug 9th for bearz to short.
Got the high and the turn, scam masters doing timepassing.

Anyone using Indiabulls here? I am facing a problem of refresh issue in Nifty Futures between 9:15 and 9:35. The ticks are coming 20 to 50 seconds apart. And then, after 9:40, the rates are refreshing every 4 seconds. Also, during this period, cash stock sare refreshing properly, at 4 second intervals. Java is updated, Pib is updated, Internet is fine, as Zerodha terminal gives 1 second ticks in that period. Anyonbe else facing this issue?

Weird the way the mkt is resilient in-spite of general results and Europe mkts/US Futures.
Guess liquidity can push the mkt where ever it wants. Only hope this doesn't result in a bigger fall (Bought some Puts though for holding over the next couple of weeks).

Anyone using Indiabulls here? I am facing a problem of refresh issue in Nifty Futures between 9:15 and 9:35. The ticks are coming 20 to 50 seconds apart. And then, after 9:40, the rates are refreshing every 4 seconds. Also, during this period, cash stock sare refreshing properly, at 4 second intervals. Java is updated, Pib is updated, Internet is fine, as Zerodha terminal gives 1 second ticks in that period. Anyonbe else facing this issue?

Taurus1

Monday looks to be heading for a gap

Anyone on the wrong side

Taurus1

Down or Up ? Methinks UP ... still never know .. market is King ...
Gap has to be down, because I bought puts.
You know, the burst up in the last few minutes, which pushes up CEs by upto 10% - it never ends up good for CEs the next day. The price averages down at 3.30. Today, the spot price closing (adjusted) is about 8 points lower than the last price. So, the futures have to compensate for that and come down.

I bought 5100PEs towards the end. Not very brave :)