The Nifty Trading Lounge

Hi guys , Well Let me bring your attention to some points.

Where We are Heading ? I would Say nifty To Test 6159.​

Why because , Nifty Started Falling from its peak 6300 level it fallen to test 2228 ( for that it took almost most 10 months then it consolidated for 4 months and there after it started slowly up, and after consolidation . 3rd month Nifty Created an Up Seal.( 3597--4323 ,, on 18 /05/2009), And it retraced 100% of previous fall tr to 6300), There after it started falling again to 4747, for the same Nifty took 10 months to complete the fall. Then again consolidation between 5300--4500 its also took 4 months, Then slowly up, now this the third month, So what happed till Now is A repetition of History. ( As the same happens in fall also). So if the history to repeat then we would see another up swing to 6300, because what happed consolidation was 100% retricement to 6300 na...

And another Point is H&S patter Creation in Nifty Daily chart Break out through the head. Height of 760 points( 5399-4639= 760 ) So upside target is 6159( 5399_760)

And Another Point is Last time Nifty Made an Up freeze due to the political Game of Election, and it was in the month of May 2009, and it was on 18th..
This Time Almost same Game , Political Game, called BUDGET 2012, Can we See another UPPER FREEZE. and Oh My god DId u notice the date of this BUDGET yes it is on 16th Friday, ( After Market if Something Happens positively Then History again Hits, Yes because 17, & 18th Holiday ( Saturday & Sunday) Then Next Monday History will Repeat . So thats Up to that.

About Time Frame ,What Happened in past ( 10 month fall. 4 months consolidation then 20 month rally to New High, And Then again 10 month fall
4 month consolidation , So what Next 100++% retricement and 20 month rally?? So if What will Happen Nifty Will Hit??? will be Published soon.

So let See NIFTY @ 6159 and Ultimate 6400+++

Disclosure: This is not a Recommendation to Any one To Buy or Sell Nifty / Stocks. This Statement is purely based on Technical Analysis and Personal Observations, the Result expected Only. Market investments are Subject To Risk. Do the trades only with Your own Risk.

WOD

Why because , Nifty Started Falling from its peak 6300 level it fallen to test 2228 ( for that it took almost most 10 months then it consolidated for 4 months and there after it started slowly up, and after consolidation . 3rd month Nifty Created an Up Seal.( 3597--4323 ,, on 18 /05/2009), And it retraced 100% of previous fall tr to 6300), There after it started falling again to 4747, for the same Nifty took 10 months to complete the fall. Then again consolidation between 5300--4500 its also took 4 months, Then slowly up, now this the third month, So what happed till Now is A repetition of History. ( As the same happens in fall also). So if the history to repeat then we would see another up swing to 6300, because what happed consolidation was 100% retricement to 6300 na...

And another Point is H&S patter Creation in Nifty Daily chart Break out through the head. Height of 760 points( 5399-4639= 760 ) So upside target is 6159( 5399_760)

And Another Point is Last time Nifty Made an Up freeze due to the political Game of Election, and it was in the month of May 2009, and it was on 18th..
This Time Almost same Game , Political Game, called BUDGET 2012, Can we See another UPPER FREEZE. and Oh My god DId u notice the date of this BUDGET yes it is on 16th Friday, ( After Market if Something Happens positively Then History again Hits, Yes because 17, & 18th Holiday ( Saturday & Sunday) Then Next Monday History will Repeat . So thats Up to that.

About Time Frame ,What Happened in past ( 10 month fall. 4 months consolidation then 20 month rally to New High, And Then again 10 month fall
4 month consolidation , So what Next 100++% retricement and 20 month rally?? So if What will Happen Nifty Will Hit??? will be Published soon.

Disclosure: This is not a Recommendation to Any one To Buy or Sell Nifty / Stocks. This Statement is purely based on Technical Analysis and Personal Observations, the Result expected Only. Market investments are Subject To Risk. Do the trades only with Your own Risk.

OMG :thumb: what a detailed analysis :rofl: accha hai

RAAMAKANT

TPbhai, another TOPIC to talk on till next SUNDAY.

Taurus1

Short worthwhile below 5380. :cool:
Till then watch. :p

Taurus1

Taurus1

MurAtt

Inverse staircase being made on the charts on 30 mins ....

Gap Up .. Fill Gap ... Consolidate and/or Move Back Up .... Rinse Repeat .....

:)

Taurus1