The Nifty Trading Lounge

Taurus1

I placed a lossless short with 100% capital at 3:20
, and tempted to place speculative shorts too , but settlement is in 3 days, and in that time they are capable of rigging it to the moon and back again.
I knew they wee going to rig it .............. and they surpassed all expectations.

A lot of people got fooled but that was the whole purpose of the move.

Yesterday, I wanted to buy puts after the Rbi announcement but was busy in office...... by the time I remembered, the market had closed. Anyway, I'll get in at the open today........... the high for this move is in.

Taurus1

Anyway, I'll get in at the open today........... the high for this move is in.
And out again on Friday at cost.
It looks like they are trying very hard.to prove a point ............. and that is a big red flag to keep out.

Must read
This Favorite Warren Buffett Metric Tells Us a Stock Market Crash Could Be Coming
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mar...stock-market-crash-could-be-coming/ar-BBL7KZy

The Fed Accelerates its QE Unwind
https://wolfstreet.com/2018/08/03/fed-accelerates-qe-unwind-balance-sheet-normalization/

Same scenario in the US.......the market going up on just 2 stocks

Taurus1

There are times when I wonder if the future is preordained................ if it wasn't, then it would not be possible to forecast the market.
Many zero performance experts who said over and over that the market cannot be timed....... prediction never works...... etc etc would actually be right .......... for once.

On 8th April, when the Nifty was at 10322, I made a forecast of Nifty at 11469 by 23rd May, based on which I went long.
It never got there and I didn't think twice about it as an election was in between, and my time exit worked out perfectly.

Keep in mind that my forecast was 1147 pts away from current price.

The next major high is between 11th May and 23rd May at 11469 s.

60 days later and the high of 9th August was 11495 s, just 26 pts away from 11469 s.

Coincidence ?????? I don't believe in coincidence......... according to one theory....... coincidence is God winking at you.

Anyways, I bought puts on Friday............ this my my third big trade for this year.

US market ready to topple over.

Taurus1

Anyways, I bought puts on Friday............ this my my third big trade for this year.
And out again on Friday............ they are going round and round, just wasting time and options premium. Rig it for another 2 days + 1 holiday and 3 days premium is in the bag.

I'm in again when I get an entry below 11445 s

Taurus1

In Jam, I made the chart for the year so that I would know my number of trades and entry/exit dates. There were 4 trades in total.

The first trade was the Feb crash, my entry was perfect and exit was slightly late for 30% of the position.
The second trade was the recovery from the crash........ entry was a bit late and exit perfect,

The third trade entry date was perfect, but the market went in the wrong direction. I got my money back on the lossless trade and I had no speculative position.

It's been the most distorted chart for the last 11 years and makes me wonder if the last trade of the year will go as planned..

My fourth trade entry was to go long on a reversal bar some days ago, which can't happen as the market didn't go down on the third trade, and instead reversed.

Since the third trade direction got reversed, my last trade direction is reversed too.
Yesterday in the last 15 mins I opened a lossless short with 100% capital and 2 speculative shorts.

The LOC is 11679 s, and stop for the speculative trades is 11690........... if triggered I'll get out and get back in at 11675 s.

I know that many here get their sole income from the market........ this is the last big move this year, so use it to make enough bucks to keep you going.

Once the low is in, I will exit my trades and get out of the Indian market for a looooooooong time.

My reasons behind this.........
According to my chart, the market will go sideways for months....... many, many suckers er traders are going to get crushed.

Maybe that isn't such a bad thing if it forces them to throw out all the BS they have picked up and start thinking for themselves.

If the change in timings does come about, that is going to create a bigger disruption........ a lot of systems/methods will stop working........ another reason to keep out.
Intraday ranges will expand and weekly ranges will contract.......... nothing comes free in life........ move this up and the other goes down.

It's quite possible my chart is totally different from what is to come........... even more reason for me to stay out when I don't know where it's going.

If I'm going to stay up till midnight for the Nifty, it makes much more sense to trade in the US instead. Every week there are 10 stocks whose weeklies do 1500% to 2000%.

There are a few who will be thrilled at the extended timings, I have this to say................... get married, go see the world, and get a life.

You're not getting a second chance, so use this one wisely.

Taurus1

High acceleration zone coming up

And I'm in

Hopefully I'll add to my puts if the gap isn't too big, stop at yesterdays low.
Many suckers, er investors are looking at value buys........ there is lots more value coming ahead.

Taurus1

High acceleration zone coming up.
Hopefully, a lot of suckers, er traders would have made a pile of bucks off this.

The mother of all gaps is coming...... half a working brain cell needed to figure out the date..........even a few "experts" may actually get it........after a lot of thinking.

Zac Efron & Zendaya - Rewrite the Stars.
http://pc.cd/1ht7

Sat and read your whole thread in one go. Some sort of esoteric knowledge or discovery is behind this. Thank you for posting. Wonder if someday someone else will ever figure this out or this knowledge will end with Taurus1. Just amazing sir. No words.

Taurus1

On Saturday, I went to my broker's office. Just last week all of them were worried about losing their jobs and the branch closing down if Sebi changed policies.

The hot topic was a certain expert who shall remain nameless, who used to post screenshots of his account on Twitter. I had seen that account a long time ago............ it was just a pic of his profit followed by duplicate ids/employees posting.....................
Hail milord, Hail milord, Hail milord, Hail milord, Hail milord, Hail milord

Anyway, some guy found out that his contract notes were edited and posted a couple of videos on Youtube............................ Are the contract notes really edited ?
I don't know, but his Twitter account which was open to all is now locked.

We have a few here who edited their posts when their analysis went wrong........
Who would stoop so low ? If you don't already know the answer, then you're in big trouble....... you don't know it yet.

Posted on Aug 31st
Yesterday in the last 15 mins I opened a lossless short with 100% capital and 2 speculative shorts.
The LOC is 11679 s, and stop for the speculative trades is 11690........... if triggered I'll get out and get back in at 11675 s.
Yesterday, I closed 2 positions...... the lossless short and 11600 puts. I still have some 11400 puts bought later.........my RM will close it.

10926 s is a resistance and the bigger problem is that settlement is in 2 days, and I'm not confortable holding positions which are in deep profit.

The Nifty goes down by 168 pts and the highest weighted Nifty stock goes up by 5% on the same day.

Really ? Do I look like a last remaining working brain celled "expert" type of guy ?
So what would have happened if Tcs did'nt go up by 5% ?
Ohh, I forgot .......... Remember, the market is never manipulated.

Sat and read your whole thread in one go. Some sort of esoteric knowledge or discovery is behind this. Thank you for posting. Wonder if someday someone else will ever figure this out or this knowledge will end with Taurus1. Just amazing sir. No words.
I will answer this post later.