The Nifty Trading Lounge

Taurus1

On 9th April, I opened a few positions based on a forecast which I made on April 8th....... 31 days ago.
The next major high is between 11th May and 23rd May at 11469 s.

I hate it when high/low dates coincide with events, because the market is a future mirror of what is expected to come, and price levels/dates get severely distorted.

At this point 11469 looks impossible........ irrespective, I start closing my positions on the 10th and 11th........ part to full depending on how it goes.
After the 11th, anything is possible.

A position I opened on April 9th

and 80% closed on May 11th

So much urgency to know the high date and price....
My post before this one got 1200 views in 6 days

The Nifty is almost at the low of 10400 s which is the high of my entry bar of April 9th..... today is settlement, so expect the usual rigging.
Sgx at +40, I still think one test of 10400 is coming before the move up

Last edited:

Taurus1

maneverfix

Hi, Taurus1

The inversions you were talking earlier are something related to this?
You can ignore the question, if you are not comfortable.

Taurus1

From the time I discovered how to define high/low levels, I stopped worrying about inversions. When I know where the endpoint is, it does'nt matter how many reversals there are in between.
I'm not trading the choppy areas anymore, where most inversions take place.

In June, so many suckers, er traders got hammered in the sideways market.
I did say so in April............... 80 days ago.
This is the last clean trend for quite some time so those who are sitting out better get in. After the upcoming major top there is going to be months of sideways action with 3-4 day trends in between.
So many views, yet how many heeded it ?

Every year there are only 3 to 4 big moves.......... 2 are already over
In Jan I made the chart for the year, so that I know my approx entry and exit dates, and the size of the move. After a big move is over, I get out and stay out until the next entry date arrives.

The market is going up from here........... many zero performance experts will suddenly turn bullish after reading this.

Yesterday I bought some Kotakbank calls at 1340, sl at 1330

CFO$ - Take a Chance now
http://pc.cd/T5b7

Taurus1

The market is going up from here........... many zero performance experts will suddenly turn bullish after reading this.

Yesterday I bought some Kotakbank calls at 1340, sl at 1330
As expected, all zero performance experts are now bullish, wait for talk of mutli decade bbuulll markets to start, then grab your money and run

Yesterday I closed my kotak calls at 1386..... more to go and the high is not yet in, but I am going out of town.

Today's newspapers, the wsj and the Metro, ny
http://pc.cd/5rE7

Taurus1

The market has been very confusing, many zero performance experts are haunting this thread hoping for something to re distribute to their suckers, er clients.
My last post got 1000+ views, 1000 to 1500 is now the average
...........that is very worrying for a few........ anytime now expect attacks from fake IDs of shills.

The big 3 have no steam left...... hdfcbank is out for the count and so is reliance...... and tcs is going up on microscopic volume. Itc and Maruti were the main movers yesterday.

I placed a lossless short with 100% capital at 3:20
, and tempted to place speculative shorts too , but settlement is in 3 days, and in that time they are capable of rigging it to the moon and back again.

Now that I've posted this, all zero performance experts who were bullish will now suddenly turn bearish.

11097s is a rock resistance, just 6 points away.....the dividing line between long and short......... the chance to get in at the top will not appear.

Bbuulllss are warned................................................................mind the gap..

The Score - Unstoppable
http://pc.cd/hNrrtalK

Taurus1

There were just 3 stocks propping up the US markets, FB AMZN and NFLX.
After bad earnings last week, FB got slammed by 19%.

Guess which stock holds the top position in hedge fund portfolios?

The same situation is here.................just 3 stocks propping it up and making new highs while others are down 20^ to 70%. The Friday move was due to a huge gap by Itc

Right, it's a new mother of all bbuulll markets which will continue for a few days, oops er decades.

All are free to get in but I will keep out and wait.