The Nifty Trading Lounge

Hahaha - so much effort to highlight from someone who said ignoring - seems I'm popular and the big baba has been following me ---

Haha seems someone has still not understood his failures - And he who says is ignoring is actually following - and is furious that his failures are being made public again and again ---- haha poor predictive loser baba

Dude You seem to have missed the whole point -

When you are right - I wrote the above posts - Like everyone else - Whether I traded or not using that lost or won is my cup of cake - but I do highlight those honestly in all my posts in this forum - not like you

But when you missed - I still wrote and not silent like others - When you failed to reply - I saw the pattern - how cleverly you omit failures and only highlight success

And biggest of all - how afraid you are of talking about your failure - how deep rooted that fear is that shows in all the effort you have taken to highlight all my posts - shows real fake babaji ...

And I know you will read this post -

You are the biggest begger begging for adulation and wah wah - and you know if you show failure - you will have to beg really to people -- hahaha so enjoy your begging and I'll keep highlighting your failures - which are more than your successes
BAS BHAI UNGLI KARNA BAND KAR DO BEFORE ADMIN ENTER THE SCENE:cool:

Taurus1

time for me to enter the scene : :D
Dear Fundoo , many years ago Muratt bhai raised questions too, then Tauras said , either contribute to thread (predictions) , take it or leave it, so we dont raise questions on failures
Thanks TR for this. SM never understood the difficulty level involved in making a forecast, the only way he would have found out was by doing it himself.

It's too easy to sit outside and criticise.

Come on in, and use your skill to help others make money.

Any takers??

Lets put things in perspective.
I'm not running a moving average system where the odds are even money to get it right. Many times, I have posted dates of highs/lows >30 days in advance.

There is a world of difference between making a forecast 30 days out and making one 2 days away.

Assuming 240 trading days, the odds of calling the market high of the year are 240 to 1.
In the history of the world, nobody has ever forecasted a yearly market high/low successfully in public.
If you know when it was done, please post a link here.

In 2015, I posted the dates of various markets yearly highs, except for one, all were right. After that I did it twice.

The Traderji forum has been witness to and a part of history being made.
5 months have passed, I never mentioned this......... I bring it up now because I did what has never been done.

All are welome including fundootrader to point out my mistakes/failures/whatever, with one condition, they must point out others' failures too.

Aawww, the sh!t just hit the fan. This is open blasphemy.

fundootrader is very upset because he never got a system and he does whatever his boss tells him to. Thats his problem.
I was going to post "The Art of Begging ...... Advanced class ....a documented journey" and
"The Art of Begging ...... Masterclass ....a documented journey" , because of you guys, I will keep it aside, pending..............

I have repeatedly said "believe nobody, evaluate everything constantly", and I am not exempt at all.
Keep a record of my accuracy and others too so that you know what can be trusted.

:argue: BAR BAR UNGLI KARNA....a kind of psychological disorder syndrome..
need psychiatric treatment..
He is losing heavily, probably gone round the net found useless stuff then came to this thread hoping for a system, When he realized it wasn't coming, he turned nasty.
Who cares? :confused:

XRAY27

Thanks TR for this. SM never understood the difficulty level involved in making a forecast, the only way he would have found out was by doing it himself.

Any takers??

I'm not running a moving average system where the odds are even money to get it right. Many times, I have posted dates of highs/lows >30 days in advance.

There is a world of difference between making a forecast 30 days out and making one 2 days away.

Assuming 240 trading days, the odds of calling the market high of the year are 240 to 1.
In the history of the world, nobody has ever forecasted a yearly market high/low successfully in public.

In 2015, I posted the dates of various markets yearly highs, except for one, all were right. After that I did it twice.

5 months have passed, I never mentioned this......... I bring it up now because I did what has never been done.

All are welome including fundootrader to point out my mistakes/failures/whatever, with one condition, they must point out others' failures too.

fundootrader is very upset because he never got a system and he does whatever his boss tells him to. Thats his problem.
I was going to post "The Art of Begging ...... Advanced class ....a documented journey" and
"The Art of Begging ...... Masterclass ....a documented journey" , because of you guys, I will keep it aside, pending..............

I have repeatedly said "believe nobody, evaluate everything constantly", and I am not exempt at all.
Keep a record of my accuracy and others too so that you know what can be trusted.

He is losing heavily, probably gone round the net found useless stuff then came to this thread hoping for a system, When he realized it wasn't coming, he turned nasty.
Taurus Bhai !!!

Many in this forum are losing !!! off course some of them ventured in to teaching ,thats a separate story :D :lol:, what i like from your thread is you are simply putting your skills in public,it is your hard work and knowledge it is up to you to declare in public or not.

When ST itself is not spared from rogue mentality people bashing out what can you and i can expect !!!

Anyways Thanks for sparing time for traderji.

Last edited:

Rish

Any takers??

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Whatever the levels/predictions a member puts out, whether they turn right or not, is not a reason to doubt the sincerity of the member. So let's put all this behind and get on with the useful posts in TJ.

Fundootrader

Whatever the levels/predictions a member puts out, whether they turn right or not, is not a reason to doubt the sincerity of the member. So let's put all this behind and get on with the useful posts in TJ.
Dear friend

You are absolutely right - If you read my posts, they were not pointing fingers but instead having healthy discussion on miss - just asking question - similar to whats next level to saying what happened buddy

Yes I did point to him that he is ignoring (his wish) the question or omitting the failure in next post and just trumpeting the success (his wish) - to which he gets down to level not seen before (at least not in threads I've been interacting with)

Anyways you are right - better invest this energy in constructive discussion - so end of story

Rish

Dear friend

You are absolutely right - If you read my posts, they were not pointing fingers but instead having healthy discussion on miss - just asking question - similar to whats next level to saying what happened buddy

Yes I did point to him that he is ignoring (his wish) the question or omitting the failure in next post and just trumpeting the success (his wish) - to which he gets down to level not seen before (at least not in threads I've been interacting with)

Anyways you are right - better invest this energy in constructive discussion - so end of story
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Taurus1

Taurus Bhai !!!

Many in this forum are losing !!! off course some of them ventured in to teaching ,thats a separate story :D :lol:, what i like from your thread is you are simply putting your skills in public,it is your hard work and knowledge it is up to you to declare in public or not.
There was a time when I used to go to bed at 4 AM and get up by 8:30 to go to office. Whatever knowledge I gained came at a very high price, the price of health.

The only people who will understand this are those who have put in the hard work and know how difficult the struggle is.

If ever I want to sell the method, I have a ready buyer/job offer in the US since 3 months. There is still room for improvement......... to finish this and create an intraday system, these are my last 2 goals.
Thanks for all your encouragement.

@Taurus1 Bhai,

Baaki sab to thik hain, aage ka kuch bataiye. Levels, dates, smileys ...
My trade was posted, you need to be able to read the trade,
I sold 7800+7600, meaning that is the settlement range, to be hedged at 7500 if necessary.

The final low of April is on the 18th, ±1 ...... 7404 is a no brainer.
There is a WRB on the 13th or 18th.......... possibly the biggest WRB of this year. This is a sideways month, settlement around 7700