The Nifty Trading Lounge

Taurus1

Posted on 23rd Mar
My first target is 8044, ± 4, followed by 8259, ± 4 .......... both before the 5th

The next high is on Mar 31st,± 1 followed by the final high on Apr 4th, ± 1
The first target of 8044, is amended to 7985, ±4

The high dates of 31/3 and 4/4 remain the same

Brotherly advice:thumb:
Please don't pacify anyone. Every forum has a feature called the "Ignore list", put the poster name on it and all his posts will be blocked from view.

I bought calls yesterday very late, about 3 pm from office, anyways Sgx is up.

Fundootrader

Bhai kyun Tausa Bhai ke peeche haath dho ke pade ho till a trader is above 50% in predictions he is not a loser:p
Best way to challenge someone is make abig line in front a small line :thumb:
make a thread start giving your predictions and then let others say bhai you are better then him/her/or :D
koi aur tension ho to PM kar ke tension khatam kar lo bhai se par ungli karna band kar do Jai Ram JI Ki
Brotherly advice:thumb:
bhai kaun kiski peche pada hai - yaha too puchna gunah ho gaya - don't you ask questions on the forum

While things are going in direction predicted by Taurus - don't people come here and ask - bhai whats next level

So on same line - if I ask bhai what happened - again level missed - intent is to ask and understand what happened and not bash him

he mentioned levels of 8000+ - and i just brought forward an old post stating "Jan high will be high for year" --- ki bhai us predection ka kya hua

Ismee kaun ka crime ho gaya --- And what is of interest is the instead of answering he says put on ignore - so he doesn't have to discuss

Aise nahi itne baba ji hain hamare yahan - end of discussion

Taurus1

Posted on 4th March, only 30 days in advance

Posting now for reference later
4-3-2016
A lot of rate cut hopes are being raised, but it's not going to happen
The moment of truth is at hand....... wots it gonna be?

Posted on 23rd March, only 12 days in advance

The next high is on Mar 31st,± 1 followed by the final high on Apr 4th, ± 1
The 4th high is done, from the looks of it, the institutions are not expecting any rate cut.

I am selling 7800 calls + 7600 puts after the announcement is over

Fundootrader

Posted on 4th March, only 30 days in advance

The moment of truth is at hand....... wots it gonna be?

Posted on 23rd March, only 12 days in advance

The 4th high is done, from the looks of it, the institutions are not expecting any rate cut.

I am selling 7800 calls + 7600 puts after the announcement is over
I think you forget to copy the following lines - under "posted on 23 MArch" - 12 days in advance

My first target is 8044, ± 4, followed by 8259, ± 4 .......... both before the 5th -- Generous omission once again of misses

Posted on 23rd Mar

The first target of 8044, is amended to 7985, ±4

The high dates of 31/3 and 4/4 remain the same

I bought calls yesterday very late, about 3 pm from office, anyways Sgx is up.
Seems Major Loss for Calls brought just 4 days in advance - Seems you have lost your prediction mojo - Consistent failires again

Just another awareness post for fellow traders - that he posts what hits and doesn't post what he misses (which seems to be much more than hits)'

Taurus1

The Art of Begging .......... the documented journey

AKA

the next step after losing heavily using worthless systems

Mr. Father of all Analyst - Bhai sahab Who is our information source - seems pretty accurate - Ramji see direct line hai kya

Seriously interested in how you are able to predict - Astrolog + technical or something else
Sirji you nailed it - it's the same exact words you highlighted make one wonder how you do it - Not for discussion - but for curious souls
Bang on again for 7450 prediction - Perfection at best
Aa gaya low - but it went lower Precise date again : 19-1 = 18
Precision should be renamed Taurus
If you look at his last 2/3 messages + add on the one you quoted - you will have your answer on timeline
Sir what about "The next high is on Feb 3nd, ±1" --> Taking that as typo along with 7727 - since 7727 is out of picture now
Another bang on analysis - Exactly on Feb 11 Low is being made
Sirji but Feb 10+-1 to ho gaya - what is timeline for your final target : 6870- This series/next series/this week ? as you said your precision is in timing
To be continued ..................:cool:

Fundootrader

The Art of Begging .......... the documented journey

AKA

the next step after losing heavily using worthless systems

To be continued ..................:cool:
Hahaha - so much effort to highlight from someone who said ignoring - seems I'm popular and the big baba has been following me ---

Haha seems someone has still not understood his failures - And he who says is ignoring is actually following - and is furious that his failures are being made public again and again ---- haha poor predictive loser baba

Dude You seem to have missed the whole point -

When you are right - I wrote the above posts - Like everyone else - Whether I traded or not using that lost or won is my cup of cake - but I do highlight those honestly in all my posts in this forum - not like you

But when you missed - I still wrote and not silent like others - When you failed to reply - I saw the pattern - how cleverly you omit failures and only highlight success

And biggest of all - how afraid you are of talking about your failure - how deep rooted that fear is that shows in all the effort you have taken to highlight all my posts - shows real fake babaji ...

And I know you will read this post -

You are the biggest begger begging for adulation and wah wah - and you know if you show failure - you will have to beg really to people -- hahaha so enjoy your begging and I'll keep highlighting your failures - which are more than your successes

TraderRavi

low risk profile
time for me to enter the scene : :D
Dear Fundoo , many years ago Muratt bhai raised questions too, then Tauras said , either contribute to thread (predictions) , take it or leave it, so we dont raise questions on failures ,
so my advice is just watch this thread and press thanks or leave it.
PT bhai also said ya to badi line kheech do ya phir jaise chal raha hai chalne do.

DSM

FundooTrader,

* Why spend time and energy following someone you don't believe in?

* As you have highlighted, there are levels of prediction that have not worked out. I don't believe that Taurus1 has claimed infalliablility - but it seems that you expect every call made to hit the target, and are disappointed when it does not. :confused:

* Expecting 100% success from Taurus1 would make him the eighth wonder of the world. That's not possible. And that's what Stop Losses are for (if you are taking a position)

* Many traders predict levels, Taurus1 predicts time as well. I am not trading his calls, but it is like an interesting puzzle that I try solve - the basis for making such calls (even if 50% are right) and compare them to add insight or values to my studies. Hence I follow the thread.

* Finally - You have made your point, which is otherwise well accepted by traders as losses being a fact of trading reality, without it being made into an issue. Now the question is, can you move on?

Cheers and have a good day. :)

Hahaha - so much effort to highlight from someone who said ignoring - seems I'm popular and the big baba has been following me ---

Haha seems someone has still not understood his failures - And he who says is ignoring is actually following - and is furious that his failures are being made public again and again ---- haha poor predictive loser baba

Dude You seem to have missed the whole point -

When you are right - I wrote the above posts - Like everyone else - Whether I traded or not using that lost or won is my cup of cake - but I do highlight those honestly in all my posts in this forum - not like you

But when you missed - I still wrote and not silent like others - When you failed to reply - I saw the pattern - how cleverly you omit failures and only highlight success

And biggest of all - how afraid you are of talking about your failure - how deep rooted that fear is that shows in all the effort you have taken to highlight all my posts - shows real fake babaji ...

And I know you will read this post -

You are the biggest begger begging for adulation and wah wah - and you know if you show failure - you will have to beg really to people -- hahaha so enjoy your begging and I'll keep highlighting your failures - which are more than your successes