The Nifty Trading Lounge

Taurus1

EagleOne

This is what happens when E1 goes AWOL. :p :D
Hey man. I've just been 'informed' over the fone of your thread. Congratulations, bro.
It is really good to see someone intelligent - rather an intellectual - taking the initiative. However, if I were you I wouldn't have bothered after witnessing that hideous display of the rule of the mediocrity. Nonetheless, for me, it turned out to be a blessing in disguise. A lot of my time was being spent on TJ without me being aware of it. Now, after due delebrations, this world-class Forecasters' Slum :)p) has been allocated max 2 hours altogether per week - i.e., 2% of my 100 odd weekly waking hours (Oh, did I forget to mention I'm a trader? ;)).

Anyhow, I hope that your amazing emoticons, TP's sharp wit, Kiran's OI obsession, LTT's fretful sensibility and Paul's spaghetti forcasts will keep this thread on top of the pile as usual :D.
And, of course, whenever I have a goodie or two to share with my old buddies, I would definitely make an effort to fly over this ever-expanding cuckoo's nest - and drop in your thread. :)

Oh BTW, I suggest you guys make hay till the sun shines. For I am sure - indeed, certain - that eventually some micro-brained Nifty-ogre would take offence, **************************

Alright guys, time to say bye. Hope you won't fill the thread pages like some conforming morons, behaving good because 'papa' said so :p. Be interesting, be alive. Take care. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

sanjosedesi

A lot of my time was being spent on TJ without me being aware of it. Now, after due delebrations, this world-class Forecasters' Slum :)p) has been allocated max 2 hours altogether per week - i.e., 2% of my 100 odd weekly waking hours (Oh, did I forget to mention I'm a trader? ;)).
Come on, man, 2%!! I do not want to start negotiating from 20% and not go anywhere, so will leave it to you, but 2% sounds low. Anyway ... 'fone' notification ... cool!

LivetoTrade

E1, you should read this post -
http://www.traderji.com/forex/63727-fx-trading-dailys-12.html#post641798

Hey man. I've just been 'informed' over the fone of your thread. Congratulations, bro.
It is really good to see someone intelligent - rather an intellectual - taking the initiative. However, if I were you I wouldn't have bothered after witnessing that hideous display of the rule of the mediocrity. Nonetheless, for me, it turned out to be a blessing in disguise. A lot of my time was being spent on TJ without me being aware of it. Now, after due delebrations, this world-class Forecasters' Slum :)p) has been allocated max 2 hours altogether per week - i.e., 2% of my 100 odd weekly waking hours (Oh, did I forget to mention I'm a trader? ;)).

Anyhow, I hope that your amazing emoticons, TP's sharp wit, Kiran's OI obsession, LTT's fretful sensibility and Paul's spaghetti forcasts will keep this thread on top of the pile as usual :D.
And, of course, whenever I have a goodie or two to share with my old buddies, I would definitely make an effort to fly over this ever-expanding cuckoo's nest - and drop in your thread. :)

Oh BTW, I suggest you guys make hay till the sun shines. For I am sure - indeed, certain - that eventually some micro-brained Nifty-ogre would take offence, and ***********************************************

Alright guys, time to say bye. Hope you won't fill the thread pages like some conforming morons, behaving good because 'papa' said so :p. Be interesting, be alive. Take care. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

saivenkat

Ahh... Man.. Goofy... bhai... you have come...:clap::clapping::clap: much awaited and anticipated.. by comrades here..

Last edited:

vikrit

(if anyone felt hurt or offended by the above, thank you. Pleasure is all mine! )

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

glad to see your post.:)
i want to say something about your posts, but will do later when time comes.

it is good if you are going to do some better(funny & lively) living by utilizing that time.:thumb: so, will not argue about time or your decision.

will talk in those two hours:annoyed: .......... but you didn't mention the time, why you don't open a thread named "EagleOne Weekly 2hours meet every ****day at *******":p:mad:, it will be easy for so called 'buddies'.:annoyed: what you say?

Taurus1

if I were you I wouldn't have bothered after witnessing that hideous display of the rule of the mediocrity. Nonetheless, for me, it turned out to be a blessing in disguise.
Forget it, let bygones be bygones.

What matters is now and today. In all fairness, whoever complained did have a valid point since that thread's original purpose was not what turned out later.

I don't see anyone complaining here since this thread direction is clearly specified in Post#1. :p :D

The greater purpose is to foster community spirit and keep the circle of friends together, whether discussing trading or anything else. :D
Difference of opinion never mattered then and it will not matter here.

After getting this reception, don't you feel blessed that you have so many friends? :thumb: