The myth - southwind

GREAT article .i never seen this type of article.you are genius.please educate the people like us....great....thanks a lot....you are the god of traderji...keep it up...nice..i cant say in my words.....ooooooooo....great

amibrokerfans

LOL He Is Just Doing Copy Paste From Bangaldesh Forum Old Bla Bla :rofl:
yes i did bit research on southwind and even a dumB guy can understand whatever i posted till now , are all quoted as i mentioned it on head of every article.:rofl:
and quoted or my own words, it does not realy matter, all just we want is knowlage, the knowlage how to trade and how to make money.
i searched a lot and find some very useful article by southwind and i shared it. thats it.

bytheway update comming up..
PART 3 : THE LAUNCH - THE FOUNDATION

Last edited:

amibrokerfans

THE LAUNCH - THE FOUNDATION​
on 15th January 2010 at 12:28 PM the foundation launched in international level.
southwind himself posted it on our very own TRADERJI.

SOUTHWIND:

I've seen lots of interest for the system and some one out there so desperate to have it .....

I started experimenting with lots of indicators and compiled them to get a robust system. The system lay out I tried to follow is top down approach ... started with market index, next sector trend and lastly individual stock trend ... short-mid and long term trend and lastly some triggers for right time entry supported by support resistances and pivot points.
I take this opportunity to express my deepest gratitude for the lion heart coders who shared their codes without which building this system would be far cry for me.
And obviously it's not a holy grail system for which all we novices are always headbanging.

amibrokerfans

THE LAUNCH - THE FOUNDATION​
mrtq13:

Hello,
The AFL you see above is a combination of a couple of things. No doubt,Kwikpop's stuffs have a role in creating that AFL. But I assure you that the main signals are not from Kwikpop. If someone here has played with Kwikpop's stuffs,he/she must know that their signals are not so impressive(at least compared to some freely available TS in Amibroker library....). I'm not sure why a commercial product should give such signals like Kwikpop's!!! But I must say,their Pivot gives better signals than Gordon's.So,we took it,and used it for trend determination only.............

We trade that AFL in our stock exchange(Dhaka Stock Exchange). We took the Pivot Points of Kwikpop,which we found better than Gordon's...........That is all. Other than Pivot Point of Kwikpop,no other indicator has major role in the AFL above.

The bar fill color that you see in those candles are based on a completely different indicator. It is actually based on four color MACD.......

We tried to make something that works for our country's exchange. We avoided re-inventing the wheels in many cases while making it. But we did create some stuffs newly for our uses......

Below is another version of the above one,a smaller and simpler version.See if it gives you idea to make your TS or indicators,though they are nothing very new...............The main stuffs of both above and below ones are almost same,but with different types of look!!

What I'm trying to say here is : if you try,you can create something like the above. Or,even more and more finer and superior than the above one,my friend. Try to create things according to your plans,strategies....No doubt,a good looking chart is a very important thing for better trading,especially for visual persons(persons that are more visual than auditory). But that good looking chart has to agree with your trading styles. I hope,you are aware of that.

....Just my own thoughts....

Happy trading!! ----

amibrokerfans

commingup next.. part 4: aftershock & zultan. part 5 : afl links. part 6 : *live demonstration of buy & sell signal.

Last edited:

amibrokerfans

Can any one share "Southbreeze" afl here?
All above stuffs are outdated:))

dear still now NO-ONE can share.
thou i have some hope to find it.
bytheway the real name of SOUTHWIND is Mr. Zaman.
and guess what?.. he is after a new project too!