The Most Valuable Ones- Script a day

Couple of things I wanted to highlight.
1. Nitin has asked what time frame these recommendations are for - pls address.
2. Mere understanding of the stock fundas are less likely to make us money. the market perception of the stocks are equally important. I urge all of you to fuse fundamentals with technicals for a high probability of sucess.

Cheers

bas

Moser Baer are seriously into diversification.
They are adding a reasonably large Solar Energy line
They are also preparing to go big into media ie recorded Video and Music
Besides they also have a new product patent.
Stock must be held for at least an year
Entry at CMP 230-240 not bad at all!

kkseal

The Most valuable Ones- Script a day

Moser-Baer.

This compani is one of the unique company and ranks third in the world in its product.
The company is engaged in optical storage media disc for computers ,music system,DVD.
The product range include floppy disc,compact CD and DVD.
The company has presence in over 40 Countries and has products of international standards.Although the company is facing stiff competetion but the volume in sales make it the best amongst the best.

With regards N KSagar 22nd april 2005.
It may be relevant to add that Mosar Baer is no longer just about Floppys & CDs. They are entering the PhotoVoltaic (Solar Cells) segment as well. They have set up a state-of-the art research lab for hi-tech product development & have recently entered into a tie-up with an US based Nanotechnology company. So nanotech may be next on the cards.
And they will also be one of the first producers of HD-DVDs

Regards,
Kalyan.

I wont buy Moser Bear for one reason:

the product of the company is a low margin product and the margin keeps declining with every passing year. the topline may continue to grow at a phenominal rate for growth in sales but the bottomline will always be in pressure for the margin reasons i explained above.

Sachin