The most important factor in successful trading

if u r a trader that too day trader and that too in options ( even swing traders in options ) then one thing is inevitable . at least ur account will blown once in a year. now if u trade all money u have then no matter how much have all will go in to mkt when account blown

The important thing is knowledge. If you come in here and expect to make money in just a few days without even knowing much then you are going to be in a lot of problems. Some people only fail because they chose to fail by making careless decisoons that they come to regret later.

According to me, the most important thing you need to know when you join forex is that there is a very good chance that you are going to lose all of your money. You should therefore be ready to make losses. Not everyone makes it in forex. Either way you still have to tyr becaus if no one is willing to try then who is going to be a forex trader.

What I really want to let you people know is that you should be careful with the money you trade with. What do I mean by this. I mean that you should not try to trade with money that is very important to you that you cannot be able to handle losing all of it. You may go insae if it happens.

What I really want to let you people know is that you should be careful with the money you trade with. What do I mean by this. I mean that you should not try to trade with money that is very important to you that you cannot be able to handle losing all of it. You may go insae if it happens.
True, better risk that much which you can afford to lose. Or atleast use a good risk to return strategy.

People who like trading, always have the same or related characters. I am a business person who is ready to do anything for a success. In trading, the most important thing is the capital. Trading especially in forex requires a small capital of which you need to sacrifice and suffer to get. Therefore, it is very important for any one who is willing to be a trader to be ready for any outcome.

The most important factor in a successful trading is the willingness to take the risk. Most people fail in trading because they fear to bear the risks. There is no good trading with out risk. I am a business person who has been successful and I started by risking with my school fees when I was in the University. I realised that it is possible for you to succeed if you have that zeal.

According to me we must use a trading plan with the help of some advanced tools in the market by carefully analysing the market conditions and then drop money by calculating the risk you can take. Always try to remain versatile as the market is very volatile.