The most important factor in successful trading

hmp said:
can any experienced trader suggest from his long experience what is the solid strategy for trading which is atleast 60% successfull?
hmp, I am using two trading newsletters from tradersedgeindia.com also. Very good results. You can subscibe.

hmp

thanks TRADERJI. i also agree with arun.can u explain how can i use tradersedgeindia news letter to enhance my proffit?
with regards
hmp.

Traderji

Super Moderator
hmp said:
thanks TRADERJI. i also agree with arun.can u explain how can i use tradersedgeindia news letter to enhance my proffit?
with regards
hmp.
It depends on your investment or trading horizon. If you are a position trader and would like to take delivery of your trades then you can subscribe to the trend trading newsletter

This newsletter includes everything that you would want from a newsletter!

Sir,
I read all your articles for trading in sucess, I already lost some investment with knoledge of trading, from today onwards learnt some points for good trading for better profits
thank you

A

amarnath

-- Never, never, never add to a losing position.

Cost averaging is not a bad one unless you understand money managment in better terms ;)

biyasc

Money management is getting a lot of attention these days but if u dont have a good strategy to enter and exit it will help only to lose slowly.A solid technique is required before applying money management parameters to it
you are 101% right cv.

You should never add to a losing pos if you r "hoping" for markets to turn or reverse. But I regularly add to my losing positions and profit. This happens when I entered in anticipation with a small pos to test the markets and then when I get my entry signal, enter normal pos.
So the reason for adding to losing pos is imp.