• The Holy Grail EXISTS AND I KNOW IT

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • The Holy Grail EXISTS AND I DON'T KNOW IT

Votes: 15 8.7%
  • Don't care

Votes: 30 17.3%

• Total voters

intellibitz

What is a holy grail? Does it mean no losses at all? Or does it mean just a money spinner like an ATM machine? Or is it a final winner emerging from average of losses or wins?

Since you know it, you are the better person to explain my above doubts.:)
You stand in the line patiently waiting for your chance, insert your card and enter the correct pin, take your money and leave enough for others in the queue, leave quietly:):)

suri112000

You stand in the line patiently waiting for your chance, insert your card and enter the correct pin, take your money and leave enough for others in the queue, leave quietly:):)
Long back I have traded futures on the basis of tips provided by a bangalore based advisory. He used to give tips based on his amibroker AFL. I have traded about 2 months with a total of 32 trades in equity futures as well as nifty futures. There was no stop loss applied to these trades. But whole of the trades closed in profit. Now a days he is not active. I am ready to pay hefty amount for such AFL. I feel it is holygrail.

intellibitz

You should develop your own tips...

Long back I have traded futures on the basis of tips provided by a bangalore based advisory. He used to give tips based on his amibroker AFL. I have traded about 2 months with a total of 32 trades in equity futures as well as nifty futures. There was no stop loss applied to these trades. But whole of the trades closed in profit. Now a days he is not active. I am ready to pay hefty amount for such AFL. I feel it is holygrail.