The Guide

Dear Humanawa;

I was using Aptistock but discontinued as I noticed the EOD data is one or 2 days old. I wrote to their help desk but no use. I like to know r u getting uptodate data?

Dear Humanawa;

I was using Aptistock but discontinued as I noticed the EOD data is one or 2 days old. I wrote to their help desk but no use. I like to know r u getting uptodate data?
Thanks.

Dear ger06,
the probem has been sorted out. The eod for the current day can be uploaded at theclick of a button.
Regards.
humnawa

ger06 said:
Dear Humanawa;

Thanks.

waxie711 said:
I just downloaded DreamTai , which is a FREE stock picking software from http://www.dreamtai.com It can accept Indian stocks provided you enter the company ticker symbols exactly as those listed in Yahoo Finance web page.

In my experience, (3 months ) it gave powerful buy/ sell signals.

The best feature is the Power meter which measures the bull bear power of a stock.

Has any one else tried it ? What is your opinion about the accuracy of the signals ?
What was your win/loss ratio ? Thanks for ur help.
Hi waxie,

U hv mentioned that it is a free software.When i visited the site /link it displays $$$ 19.99 (( clearly indicating its a low priced software))) how did u manage to get a free version. Could u pls arrange to send me the free version if its not a big bother to u .
Email me [email protected]

Tnkx,

Ram

Dear waxie711,
where is the free download link. Pls give the same.
Regards.
humnawa:confused:

waxie711 said:
I just downloaded DreamTai , which is a FREE stock picking software from http://www.dreamtai.com It can accept Indian stocks provided you enter the company ticker symbols exactly as those listed in Yahoo Finance web page.

In my experience, (3 months ) it gave powerful buy/ sell signals.

The best feature is the Power meter which measures the bull bear power of a stock.

Has any one else tried it ? What is your opinion about the accuracy of the signals ?
What was your win/loss ratio ? Thanks for ur help.

hmp

dear humnawa i would be interested in testing the software. pl. give win/loss ratio in last 3 months.
thanks and regards
hmp

Hello CreditViolet,
I read your post and found that you are using Amibroker regularly, but I wish to ask you about Metastock, if you are familiar with that.
a) How do you import intraday data(EOD) from Yahoo group into Metastock(EOD version)
b) Can the data from yahoo be directly imported to Metastock or it need to be converted first?
Please advise
Thanking you
sharantaka

Hello Credit violet,
This is with reference to your opinion about Amibroker being very good software. I am having Metastock right now, but my problem is i have not been able to find a data source(ofcourse free) which will give me hasselfree data updation i have tried yahoo bsense2005 group their eod data gets updated fine with the downloader that comes with the package but their Intraday day EOD data does not get updated, I dont know what's the problem.
So firstly would you advise me to switch from Metastock to Amibroker? if yes, what's the situation with it's data source? and secondly where can i get it by paying money in Indian currency? do they have a distributor in india?
Thanking you, and awaiting your reply
Sharantaka