The greatest stock market crash ahead

One of the most well-known analyst in the US economy, Harry Dent, published a small article that reads like a solemn warning to investors. I think that a brief retelling of this article will be interesting for you.

According to Harry Dent, American stock markets were inflated over the past eight years. And the peak of this action was passed in May 2015. And the pattern of further movement in the markets will look like, as shown in the chart.

When the Fed abandoned the program of quantitative easing in 2014, in a strange way volatility in the markets immediately fell to its lowest level. But what is strange is that when the printing press was off the driver of growth stock bubble disappeared? And the situation was assessed correctly. Confirmation thoughts Harry Dent appeared in August last year. It was then that the first signs of sliding stock markets around the world. One by one, all the global indices slipped growth peaks. Dow Transports - went through the peak in November 2014. Dow Utilities Index in January 2015. The German index DAX and Britain's FTSE in April 2015. The US indices Securities Dow and S&P500 in May 2015. The Chinese Shanghai Composite index in June 2015 the Nasdaq indices, Biotech and the Russell 2000 slipped growth peaks in July 2015. Japan's Nikkei was there in August 2015.

And because noone sounded the alarm at the time when the Shanghai market fell by 45% in just 2.5 months. But the same thing happened before the Great Depression in 1929, with an index Dow. But this is not an isolated case. Securities biotech fell in price by 40% in February 2016. Capitalization of the leading banks in the world is breaking. Few people know that Deutsche Bank has depreciated by 59% from its peak growth in 2015. A German bank was more expensive than it is now, at 89% in 2008. What's going on with the Italian banking sector - it is better not to mention.

Just compare the worth all this with how the dotcom bubble bursting in 2000.

Strange, but economists do not want to notice the inflatable bladders. Do not overlook them, and politics. When everything is stable, they say it is their merit. If the market starts to crumble, they simply accuse their predecessors.
After all these facts Harry Dent come to only one conclusion. Nearing the second wave S&P 500 index collapsing below 1810. And the Dow may go below the levels of 6.000-5.500 points. The fall almost tripled. And all this will happen no later than the second half of 2017.
In short, according to the analysis of Harry Dent, then we'll see the greatest stock collapse in the history of mankind.

Also the most relevant news you can find here http://www.cityfalcon.com/watchlists?assets=SP500, DOW JONES, NASDAQ

Last edited:

Rish

One of the most well-known analyst in the US economy, Harry Dent, published a small article that reads like a solemn warning to investors. I think that a brief retelling of this article will be interesting for you.

According to Harry Dent, American stock markets were inflated over the past eight years. And the peak of this action was passed in May 2015. And the pattern of further movement in the markets will look like, as shown in the chart.

When the Fed abandoned the program of quantitative easing in 2014, in a strange way volatility in the markets immediately fell to its lowest level. But what is strange is that when the printing press was off the driver of growth stock bubble disappeared? And the situation was assessed correctly. Confirmation thoughts Harry Dent appeared in August last year. It was then that the first signs of sliding stock markets around the world. One by one, all the global indices slipped growth peaks. Dow Transports - went through the peak in November 2014. Dow Utilities Index in January 2015. The German index DAX and Britain's FTSE in April 2015. The US indices Securities Dow and S&P500 in May 2015. The Chinese Shanghai Composite index in June 2015 the Nasdaq indices, Biotech and the Russell 2000 slipped growth peaks in July 2015. Japan's Nikkei was there in August 2015.

And because noone sounded the alarm at the time when the Shanghai market fell by 45% in just 2.5 months. But the same thing happened before the Great Depression in 1929, with an index Dow. But this is not an isolated case. Securities biotech fell in price by 40% in February 2016. Capitalization of the leading banks in the world is breaking. Few people know that Deutsche Bank has depreciated by 59% from its peak growth in 2015. A German bank was more expensive than it is now, at 89% in 2008. What's going on with the Italian banking sector - it is better not to mention.

Just compare the worth all this with how the dotcom bubble bursting in 2000.

Strange, but economists do not want to notice the inflatable bladders. Do not overlook them, and politics. When everything is stable, they say it is their merit. If the market starts to crumble, they simply accuse their predecessors.
After all these facts Harry Dent come to only one conclusion. Nearing the second wave S&P 500 index collapsing below 1810. And the Dow may go below the levels of 6.000-5.500 points. The fall almost tripled. And all this will happen no later than the second half of 2017.
In short, according to the analysis of Harry Dent, then we'll see the greatest stock collapse in the history of mankind.

Also the most relevant news you can find here http://www.cityfalcon.com/watchlists?assets=SP500, DOW JONES, NASDAQ
Nice information....but....?

My question is...whether we have encashed downtrend from 7600 to 6900 ?

The problem is....trying to predict the overall number from 2000 to 10000 to 2000 .....

We should have the information....however...we should keep change our trading pattern....according to the trend...

Otherwise...we would have (trapped) missed the rally from 7090 to 7490 (cycle)..

Just sharing my view (based on my 21 year experience)....nothing against your information(information is very much valid)....please take this in the right spirit.

The biggest bubble is not in stocks, but in bonds. Especially in Govt. Bonds.

At present people are worried about deflation. But that won't be allowed to happen by govt. It is the inflation that we have to worry about. Or rater stagflation where no growth or slow growth and falling income but raging inflation.

CPI in US rose second time in February to 2.2% beating expectations after January rise. But due to falling company earnings and slowing economy, Yellen is unable to raise rates much. I think that will continue.

Dollar is weak. Why are all commodities up? Oil, Gold, Iron ore, everything is up. I think this is the trend that will continue going forward as Central Banks will get their wished inflation which they so desired but it in form of stagflation.

Nice information....but....?

My question is...whether we have encashed downtrend from 7600 to 6900 ?

The problem is....trying to predict the overall number from 2000 to 10000 to 2000 .....

We should have the information....however...we should keep change our trading pattern....according to the trend...

Otherwise...we would have (trapped) missed the rally from 7090 to 7490 (cycle)..

Just sharing my view (based on my 21 year experience)....nothing against your information(information is very much valid)....please take this in the right spirit.
excellent, trading is all about keeping eyes open, not to just add fears.

DSM

NaughtyNifty,

If the predictions come out as true, you will be thankful and consider yourself forewarned. If not, it is just an article printed in the papers/website. There is nothing to be scared of as long as you have plans for all scenarios in mind. When such events happen, you will know what action to take as you will be prepared instead of denying the reality. If nothing happens, you go on with life anyway....

In life, trading, investing, all scenarios are possible. It helps to plan as reality is not linear. Hence, we save for a rainy day, buy life, health, property, vehicle insurance etc....

My 2C.

DrDulya, please do not try to create panic among traders community.

Thanks for your post, but sorry I do not want to comment on your post. But will write that sirf hawa mein baat karne ka koi matlab nahi hai. Is it going to happen tomorrow, next week, next fortnight, next month, next quarter or next year. If you can not specify time, then no use of such predictions. And well said by you, lage toh teer nishane per aur naa lage to tukka, ignore it. (If the predictions come out as true, you will be thankful and consider yourself forewarned. If not, it is just an article printed in the papers/website) :lol:
Study your chart, it will tell you when such crash will/may occur, if there is one.

natjay

A crash generally occurs when people think a crash won't occur.

In an age where central bankers influence markets more than fundamentals, it' crucial to see what long term charts (monthly TF) are saying. That's where the larger picture is.

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
does this really matter if market going up or down to a trader? my wish is it keeps on moving rather than standing at a point.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
does this really matter if market going up or down to a trader? my wish is it keeps on moving rather than standing at a point.
well said bro :thumb:
as a trader we will be happy if a direction is clearly visible, but for retail investors, in event of crash , demat holdings value will become less than half.maybe that is a worry though.