The CHIT CHAT THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolboy007

Yeh Aakashwaani ki Bhavishyavaani hai ki kal NIFTY green closing degi. :D
I am serious , ADX , MACD are giving buy divergences and FNO data suggests that short covering happened today.

Chal be Nifty ab hil le B/O on either side very boring 2 days.
DOW is struggling and digesting so many bad news.

pkamalesh

CB..if short covering happened we wouldnt have fallen until the last second, which we did...if at all short covering happened nifty would have coverd atleadt 20 points but it dint...the charts say the story my friend...and look your friend dow is also doing bad today..hahaha

coolboy007

CB..if short covering happened we wouldnt have fallen until the last second, which we did...if at all short covering happened nifty would have coverd atleadt 20 points but it dint...the charts say the story my friend...and look your friend dow is also doing bad today..hahaha
Kammy ,

Yups my friend.. Lets hope for the best... Dow may fall today yaar 2 days they have gained nearly 1k points so profit booking is inevitable.

C

Czar

Yeh Aakashwaani ki Bhavishyavaani hai ki kal NIFTY green closing degi. :D
I am serious , ADX , MACD are giving buy divergences and FNO data suggests that short covering happened today.

Chal be Nifty ab hil le B/O on either side very boring 2 days.
DOW is struggling and digesting so many bad news.
She usually is lost during settlement week so dont trade on her call ...ummm...

coolboy007

She usually is lost during settlement week so dont trade on her call ...ummm...
HAHAH!!! nahi nahi i have started working out my levels also with help fmr her. One member gave me a site where i hv learned how to calc trins , adx , macd frm charts etc.
Will start learning charts now frm TEACH A MAN TO FISH thread shortly. hav downloaded F charts and downloaded 6-7 month back data. Will learn somethings on weekend.
Hope i get somethhn in ma mind.

coolboy007

HA HA!!!

Today was a good day for me. Downloaded metastock , imported data into it prev 3 months (for trial run only , now successful will try to download prev 2 years data ). Fiddled a lot with meta , drew fibonnaci retracemnts :D from oct to nov.

Accha , for fibo how much duration data should we take.????
Also trying to work out SMA , MACD and Adx.

A lot of work for me to do.

orderflow13

I hope all our mumbai tj members safe, i request all of mumbai members to post their well being here, i tried 2 sleep but getting restless watching the news, feeling very down.......God save the world n give some sanity to them who fight for some cause( is it a cause or insanity ???? ) 2 that extent that they keep hostage ill patients ( talking about cama hospital ) ..words muffing amids choke

I hope all our mumbai tj members safe, i request all of mumbai members to post their well being here, i tried 2 sleep but getting restless watching the news, feeling very down.......God save the world n give some sanity to them who fight for some cause( is it a cause or insanity ???? ) 2 that extent that they keep hostage ill patients ( talking about cama hospital ) ..words muffing amids choke
Safe but sad and angry.

Target has been primarily south mumbai - the main city - Whole of mumbai is shut today. Literally brought to a stop. all offices closed. Inncent people have been killed and are still being kept hostage. sincerely wishing for this to get over soon.

inspire.

Sunil

GOOD NEWS FOR YOU CZAR (+ HIS FAKE ID RAKESHJI4U) a take off on my ID...

you may consider Sunil as dead in that CST station shootout last night...

you maybe shamless enough to come back so soon as u got escaped when the whole thread got deleted. and very few people got to see my reply to your allegations & false accusations.

well Shri Krshna had many avtaars... so as long as the other guest comes back in or has come back in different avataar or the same, you may breath easy :D
and you have fallen more in my eyes with all this crap which you are spreading in the entire forum and among some common friends....
just because you failed to prove any of your blames/allegations about me, you start this new game, and of course with some brand new IDs....

SPECIAL ATTENTION TO SAINT SIR & ASISH DA: you request us to get back to our respective work peacefully, but where do I enter in this forum... Czar is trying his best to prove that I create a hype about myself...
If answering to queries & explanation of trades is equal to creating a hype, then I fail to undertstand the very PURPOSE of traderji.com

http://www.traderji.com/derivatives/18953-nifty-futures-trading-1729.html#post253492
http://www.traderji.com/day-trading-stocks/24071-going-intraday-mini-flow-857.html#post255178

SPECIAL ATTENTION TO :
RakeshG
Shinchan
Mowgli
... and may be more....

I don't know whether you are genuine learners/members of this forum, or IDs created by Czar himself...
but i can say for sure that Czar is spreading in common circle of friends that you all are my fake IDs....

Look at the posts of RakeshJi4u...
a newcomer, who joined in November, and is very good in posting multiple quoted message as his first post....
Obviously, he's not a genuine ID but some senior member of this forum - who is famous for his multiple IDs in this forum & ya h00 conference rooms - must be using it to create baseless allegations against me....

How do I come in this forum when Czar is still full-on with his games....

He comes up with his "confession thread" full of crap, and that thread stays nearly a week.
But, when I come with all exposing remarks about the real "czar" (who really considers himself as the Czar of this forum), my reply & the entire thread is deleted overnite within 12 hours...
Why is this BIAS against me... It happened previously in Shravani's (that guy with a girl's ID) case too....
Only Karnani Sir knows my plight & suffering I have gone through it....

Immediately after that Shravani's case, I mooted for our Library thread....
I shared & returned whatever I learnt from Asish Da & my actual screen-trading experience....

If all this acts like a thorn in the eyes of some senior, and he starts spreading muck about me, then what should I do? How many times should I clarify about myself? Just because he's here 2 years earlier than me, means his words are more reliable than me....

rakeshG, pkamalesh, praveenji, columbus, jstraju, neeraj, rishi and especially, SS, this is the reason why I don't feel like coming back to this forum... I wanted to come back this week itself (as I know i have done nothing wrong & shameless), but it seems someone is hell-bent to play with my name (with fake IDs) and my feelings too....

How am I supposed to interact with seemingly new IDs - i'll always doubt whether they r genuine or one more czar's game against me to pull me down...
Czar has become so paranoid now that he thinks every new ID which interacts with me is my fake ID....

I can't trade & share my thoughts about nifty in such atmosphere....

I am sure even this message will be deleted within 12 hours - or maybe less... a new record this time.

praveen taneja

Very sad to see wat all this is going on here.U all are very good n nice persons but all i know the time is wrong.
why dont u stop that watch which making time bad?
i n like me many were learning n earning n taking advice n i was thinking that this is the best forum which i got after so many years but hurt to see all this kids fight.
only for REP n showing each other down???
I request traderji to find a good solution n delete reputation of all n write only senior n learners thats all or anything that would permanantly stop all this
very sad to see good souls leaving this forum
pls for god sake be unite for the sake of us n for the sake of country
Time need us that v join hand n fight over our ego n I factor
sorry if my post feel like a lecture ,really sad to see people dying in mumbai
I pray to god for blessing the families of the persons who lost there life in this brutal attack God bless u all

Status
Not open for further replies.