The CHIT CHAT THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
legs printed in towel.....the size of legs doesnt match with no-one in front of the man ...........even if it is a small babyy....he/she cant have such legs....

How is my watching and observation.........picture is very nice....thanks

ARMHM

Hi ARMHM
I have taken two days data for one candle.first days data for open second day data for close ,higher value of the two days for high and lower value for low.I won't get the wicks but the bar is ok,here is the chart
Any more idea by any one welcomed
faith
[/URL]
[/IMG]
So pivot high will be taken out at 33.40 as per your chart. Looks good for buying at that level. My worry is we are heading for a consolidation phase and the market will remain range bound for quite a long period. Instead of putting money in the market or MF I would prefer to put it in FD for at least six months. Interest rates are also attractive now.

praveen taneja

legs printed in towel.....the size of legs doesnt match with no-one in front of the man ...........even if it is a small babyy....he/she cant have such legs....

How is my watching and observation.........picture is very nice....thanks
:D:D very nice observation vijsir thnx for the thnx:D

orderflow13

So pivot high will be taken out at 33.40 as per your chart. Looks good for buying at that level. My worry is we are heading for a consolidation phase and the market will remain range bound for quite a long period. Instead of putting money in the market or MF I would prefer to put it in FD for at least six months. Interest rates are also attractive now.

orderflow13

Hi alex...was wondering how to import nse data along witht he futures into amibroker....Im just starting to experiment with it ...can i do that freely???plzz help dude
well there is a great utility ' getbhavcopy' from a tj member, it must be somewhere in tj or google it, also there is a thread by 'xtalk' and he developed excellent utility as well, hope it helps
p.s. above utilities r end of day data feed and free, real time data feeds r not free

faith

well there is a great utility ' getbhavcopy' from a tj member, it must be somewhere in tj or google it, also there is a thread by 'xtalk' and he developed excellent utility as well, hope it helps
p.s. above utilities r end of day data feed and free, real time data feeds r not free
Hi
this utility is developed by joy.edak (I do not remember is proper ID sorry joy)
very useful

faith
plese don't forget to thank joy:D

Status
Not open for further replies.