The CHIT CHAT THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

columbus

=
thanks learn2trade,thanks alex and columbs too I got his pm:)
faith
It looks more like a LINE GRAPH.Thank you.
(Thanks button is missing here)

coolboy007

Praveenji:mad:

Meri izzat mat uchalo beech traderji mein. Maine kammy ko bhai kaha hai , bura mat socho.
Zyada bola toh i will link you to the woman who gave calls of her husband Kuch yaad aaya?????

BOLO BOLO
hahaahahaha....shravani....hari om...hari om
HARI OM:)

Sahi pehchana kammy bhai. Lagta hai praveenji faraar ho gaye msg padhke.
Is msg se nahi back sakte dost - ana to padega is thread pe:D

HARI OM:D

ARMHM

Hi
Can we do technical analysis of ulip plans (unit linked of insurance plans).I am attaching daily data of LIC's Bima Plaus Policy Risk fund.It has only daily prices as there is no daily open ,high,low,close and volume or we can say daily close price.
How can I convert the excel sheet attached so can I upload it on some software ,Amibroker or Fibotrader.
can I put the same figures of daily data in open,high,low,close column and leave the volume column empty.
The idea is to upload this data on software and do the TA as we do in other scrips and instead of shorting or going long here we can change the fund ,like risk to secured and vice versa

faith
There is an idea to chart these type of data to candlestick chart. Take first day data as open price and fourth day data as close price. Take high and low of fisrt 4 days as high and low. It will form the first bar. For second bar take day 5th to 8th, and for 3rd bar day 9th to 12 so on 13-16, 17-20 like that. Since MF are long term investments. Plotting this way will serve the purpose.
See the attached file with chart.

faith

There is an idea to chart these type of data to candlestick chart. Take first day data as open price and fourth day data as close price. Take high and low of fisrt 4 days as high and low. It will form the first bar. For second bar take day 5th to 8th, and for 3rd bar day 9th to 12 so on 13-16, 17-20 like that. Since MF are long term investments. Plotting this way will serve the purpose.
Thanks ARMHM
Will try this too .
faith

faith

Hi ARMHM
I have taken two days data for one candle.first days data for open second day data for close ,higher value of the two days for high and lower value for low.I won't get the wicks but the bar is ok,here is the chart
Any more idea by any one welcomed
faith
[/URL]
[/IMG]

praveen taneja

Great idea Faith, yes we can do that, what i use it for option open interest you can do it same , open notepad> write like this
BPRF,20081117,30.12,30.12,30.12,30.12,0
BPRF,20081118,30.46,30.46,30.46,30.46,0

... so on.. then save file as BPRF, done , now open amibroker ( if u use diff sw, then adjust date format likewise) and import this data to ami, and in view do it as a line chart ( candle or bar chart wont work as we dont have diff o,h,l,c value ) you will get the chart, u can apply any indicator u want.
But prob is you tracking only bima plus risk free fund, n updating data, for shifting fund you need to track other funds as well.Once i saw on moneycontrol that they tracking fund performance , might useful 4 u
edit.... oops l2t already done with the chart n posted. you guys r too fast, amazing
alex sir always amaze n want to know how did u track n know change in OI of so many things
as trying hard n finding it difficult to trade through charts only want to keep OI too in middle before entering exiting any trade:)
can u suggest me any way to check n track that in options to see where is call writing or put writing happening most so i can go just opposite of that
as button is not here writing thnx in advance
thnx

praveen taneja

HARI OM

Sahi pehchana kammy bhai. Lagta hai praveenji faraar ho gaye msg padhke.
Is msg se nahi back sakte dost - ana to padega is thread pe

HARI OM:D
hahahahaha...........:D HARIOM huuuuuuuuuun hahahaha
na bhai na kisi 50% aadmi aur 50% aurat ki izzat(talking about HARIOM) not me hahahaha mat uchhalo
hum to sabko pahle hi bataa dete hain
tu kisi aur ki jaagir hai ai jaane gazal
log tufaan utha denge mere saath na chal:cool:
tum dono itni safaai de rahe ho kahin daal me kaala to nahi:eek:
ya kahin daal hi kaali to nahin

pkamalesh

aree praveen TJ ne mera bhi thanks button uda diya...do u see thanks button under your posts in other threads??lagta hai a lot of changes going to take place..

praveen taneja

aree praveen TJ ne mera bhi thanks button uda diya...do u see thanks button under your posts in other threads??lagta hai a lot of changes going to take place..
Sir actually traderji as i think faaltu ke threads se thnk button uda diy a taaki hammaaare jaise faaltu log senior na kahlayen:D
isliye thnx button sirf atche threads me hain
abhi apko nifty fut 2 me thnx kah ke hi aaya hoon
ok kammy tell me which line is moving n which not:D

Status
Not open for further replies.