The Burning Terror.

pkjha30

Hi friends

For some days my computer was playing pranks with me and giving me some sleepless nights thinking it has gone.In between whenever I could visit this site, I was greeted with a message and I have not posted ....... but was not getting enough time or inclination to post.(perhaps nothing to say)

This morning I saw the terrible news and was full of anguish. So in the evening I came to my computer and opened it , showed it proper place and then I thought I will have to post on this incident.

Loss of 66 persons. With this criminal and terrorist elements in society have proved that such activities knows no religion, no nationality, no age, no gender nothing whatsoever.The method itself indicates that they want to inflict maximum terror. This time their objective is political also. Not only they want to divide a country on religious line and two nations on perpetual war path but also derail the current peace process which must be given a chance if India has to achieve status of world economic power .

Let us all condemn this attack and mourn for the innocent victims.

I was also watching PTV interview snippets of arriving passengers at Lahore and was struck by the similarity of language, clothings , mannerisms and the whole atmosphere looked much Indian. Hope both the countries get United some time in future.Much of the problems would vanish overnight.

Pankaj