The Best Trading System

What do you like or dislike on this thread?

• Like: Trading Theory, Psy Ops, Myth Busters

Votes: 22 37.3%
  • Like: Trading Systems

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Like: Everything on this thread

Votes: 32 54.2%
  • Dislike: Too much theory, not enough actionable items

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Dislike: Systems discussed are found as useless

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Dislike: Everything on this thread

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters

VJAY

Ohh got it....here 19000PE buy and 19000CE sell ...am right?

Hi Varun JI,

Can you please post couple of crude Intra charts along with OBV and Keltener Bands. May be like set of rules to consider for long and short entries . Please Please Post couple of charts and rules along with charts in single post. That would be really great.

Noted. One Thumb rule OBV Below 200 EMA NO Attempt to go Long and Above Not to attempt short
:clap::clap::clap:

We are blessed to have Chaps like Tuna & You for sharing your methods along with Real Experience :clapping::clapping:
Hi Varun Bro,

Did you get chance to see this crude stuff request?

Thx

VJAY

Dear varun,
how you tackle whips here?just look back chart which you posted there allready 1 trade hit sl...are you filter trades here?

All right CB will send it today. Though the rule remains the same Buy above 200EMA and sell below 200EMA. Monitor your trade by using 36EMA as reference point. Consult the price in higher timeframe charts (whether it is above or below 200EMA this is for deciding the trend). Take trades only in the direction of the trend of higher time frames. In case of itchy fingers wait patiently for change in trend if your system is not giving you a trade.(Like for example in higher time frames, price is above 200EMA and in lower TF it is below it). Sure you may miss out on a few points in counter trend moves, but beleive me staying with the trend gives excellent rewards.

Or you can initiate your trade near the zero line as this usually is the point of reckoning when both bulls and bear fight it out to take control. The SL around this level would be usually small. You can also go in for naked call or put only with appropriate SL as per the current signal. I have observed that the risk reward ratios around the zero levels are fantastic as the markets are bound to break out / breakdown due to the activity of Bulls and Bears, and it is just a matter of time before either one wrests control from the other. Try paper trading but i am fully convinced and would be starting with this method also from Monday.

VJAY

Or you can initiate your trade near the zero line as this usually is the point of reckoning when both bulls and bear fight it out to take control. The SL around this level would be usually small. You can also go in for naked call or put only with appropriate SL as per the current signal. I have observed that the risk reward ratios around the zero levels are fantastic as the markets are bound to break out / breakdown due to the activity of Bulls and Bears, and it is just a matter of time before either one wrests control from the other. Try paper trading but i am fully convinced and would be starting with this method also from Monday.
Nice observations....also in one view its looks like a great method to trade options without thinking of nonsenses (greeks):D
yes I know we can't see any method without whips ...but can manage /adjust with some tools like which you explained :thumb:
Is waiting for zero line its too late trade?

Yes Vijay ji waiting for the zero line may be late for the current strike price but you can surely take a cue from the zero line and buy the higher strike price option which would not only be cheaper but even the SL would be smaller.