The Best Technical Analysis Software?

I'm looking for a software + fast data provider from which I can get the most accurate calls in Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures. The calls can be intraday or positional. The system should generate clear buy / sell signals and provide stop loss and targets too. Any suggestions, please? (Accuracy is my major concern.)

Rish

s, u can get buy /sell signal with right stoploss and 90% accuracy with charting software help..
need more about it pm me...
i will help u...:thumb:
Forum violation, trying to selling the product. Post your technical chart (90% accuracy, which you have mentioned), in this forum, why you are asking everybody to PM you, your motive is selling the product.

Moderator please check this.

kaly422000

I'm looking for a software + fast data provider from which I can get the most accurate calls in Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures. The calls can be intraday or positional. The system should generate clear buy / sell signals and provide stop loss and targets too. Any suggestions, please? (Accuracy is my major concern.)
preference sud be good data and software . dont depend solely on trading system or software genarated buy/sell signal. better try to analised chart manually

Rish

No automatic system will generate profit for you, if it is available, everybody will make good money.

I am not discouraging you, please be aware of trading systems, fix some system on your own, then trade.