The best accessory you can buy for your computer

columbus

It cools your Laptop from bottom once you keep your
laptop on it.The Brand name is BELKIN.It costs around
Rs 900.It draws power for the fan in it from your
Laptop from USB port.

atulaw

Saw this in croma last sunday.. There is also another brand that makes the same thing besides belkin. Anyone using such a thing? My laptop doesnt heat a lot. Not even from the bottom. Might buy such a thing when I earn some money from day trading :rofl:

murthymsr

It cools your Laptop from bottom once you keep your
laptop on it.The Brand name is BELKIN.It costs around
Rs 900.It draws power for the fan in it from your
Laptop from USB port.
Thanks for the info. Googled on Belkin. Looks like that the fan is suitable even upto 17".

My Laptop is HP 12" with AMD processor and gets heated up on continuous usage. My question is will this fan base supports the 12" Laptop well enough without the Laptop 'Falling' into the curved surface?

The distance between the near and far support legs of the Laptop is 6-1/2". What is the length of the curved surface?

Sorry to bother you with my questions, but if it suits my Laptop, I will be able to solve my problem.

Thanks & Regards.

murthymsr

tvrssvk

I guess there are a whole lot of compactable cooler fans for laptop in market around 200 bucks........with adjustable I guess....why can't you try and if comfortable can migrate to higher priced one like belkin...

netman

the cooling pads do work, i've used them in past when my laptop cpu fan was dieing and the spare was taking time to get arranged.

however for best results you can adjust the placement of laptop so that the fan is directly on the fan vent of laptop bottom.