The 4th dimension system

amibrokerfans

friends i will upload my system soon.
who already have installed meta4 in their pc, pls wait for my update.
and for those who didnt have it, pls visit www.firstcharting.com and download metatrader4 and ask their live support representative to actived yr demo a/c.
Mr. ramdas just improving his system, may be we will get his another masterpiece very soon :thumb:

amibrokerfans

sorry for not much activity.here few info you need for this system.

trying for more accurate and lagless entry, this system is all about following price, market-cycle and predict future. now as a full time trader my one and only demand is that i need a LAG LESS SIGNAL for my trade entry. and if i want that, my only hope on those indicators which are based on price and its action. and if i want those indicators which are based on directly price movement, it will ended with REPAINT indicators!
so in shortcut at last i love repaint indicators. but then the question must come, how i can trade with repaint indicators? as they keep changing their position!

hold!

indicators used in this system, they repaint in their unique way, has big difference with normal pivot-type repaint indicators. you can see the chance of repainting those indicators from below picture. and yes there is one indicator which DONT REPAINT!! finally these indicators combination is most powerful to give me what i just wanted. though i will keep improving for more..

a rare indicator added. please download the latest version.2 from below link.

http://depositfiles.com/files/shlo13127

BUY/SELL ENTRY RULE

REPAINT

this system is what i personaly wanted to trade with, and i am happy with its result. may be its useful for others or may not be, test it yourself. all hard comment are wellcome.

thank you.

Last edited:
Sir ji
where is red & blue arrow ?
i dont see red & blue buy/sell arrow
any change in setting ?

regards
chinmay
(NIFTY CHART 25.9.12)

Last edited: