The 2% Ledger

sridhga

Hi Sridhar

I’m of the very similar opinion here - Buy it in small chunks at all major support levels. Have already taken one lot (Dec lot) equivalent. Will be slowly adding more as and when I see it at right levels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank You Arun for sharing your views. This kind of conversation helps in bettering our thought process and trading skills.

1. If we can assume that Yes Bank is entering wave 4 then we are doing good in our analysis.
  2. Cupid is showing exhaustion in wave 5 and so wave 5 may not cross wave 3. This generally happens when wave 3 had an extraordinary run. So, my opportunity to exit may have to wait for some more time.
  3. Ibulhsgfin has possibly entered wave 5. If so, it may give me an exit opportunity.
  4. I already started buying Tataglobal. It seems to be on a new bullish wave.
  5. Bata is now entering 2nd subwave of the bullish cycle and we may see some consolidation before it renews its upward journey.

I shared the charts along with wave counts of all these scrips in the above posts. Only thing is that wave count should not be erratic.

sridhga

Bata India may consolidate and may go down to Rs. 1650 before it starts moving up again. All along the drop it provides an opportunity to scale in. Looks like wave 2 started on the daily charts within the bullish cycle.

Last edited:

sridhga

If we are on wave 5 and if that is true, Niftybank is going to cross 34500.

This appears preposterous. Doesn't it?

I am just observing something that I am not trading on.

15-12-19.png

john302928

If we are on wave 5 and if that is true, Niftybank is going to cross 34500.

This appears preposterous. Doesn't it?

I am just observing something that I am not trading on.

View attachment 39308
I am curious, what kind of chart type is that. it looks like its not candlestick

sridhga

When Warren Buffett was asked:
"You are the second most extravagant individual on the planet. Your investment postulation are so basic. For what reason don't everyone simply duplicate them ?"
Warren Buffett answered "On the grounds that no body needs to get rich moderate".

sridhga

Exited Cupid 42 shares @ 218.5

Though, I made about 7% profit on the trade simply it was strenuous, testing patience, and was not worth it. I had high hopes on this trade but my first entry was wrongly timed. I entered at 52 week high with its quarterly results just out. At that time, I did not know that the results were out. Finally exited and now I will be more careful to check the news and events before entering a trade. The problem is you can still make money by buying at the peak with shining star strategy, but it will drain you out on patience.

Last edited: