The 2% Ledger

sridhga

no update for some time ?

Am busy with other projects. Not trading currently.

However, I noticed that Cupid has delivered the expected returns after I sold out in frustration. I must have missed out over Rs. 2000 in profits on an investment of Rs. 8000/-. As given in my earlier posts, I was chasing Cupid because it is a shining star category stock and I did not hold long enough. Luckily, I did not have to sell in loss.
I am by now very much convinced with this approach that I had taken in trading since October 19th, when this thread was started. Yes, I will continue to update this thread when I come back to trading. I expect that to happen soon.

Last edited:

sridhga

https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/opin...us-has-lit-fuse-time-bomb-chinas-economy-debt

The above article discusses how China's debt problems may push it into recession due to the corona virus.

What would happen to India's NBFC and Bank bad debt problems?

If people lose employment won't NBFCs like Bajfinance and HDFC get into trouble? With banks like Indusind getting weaker, will it pull down our banking industry with it? I have invested in Life Insurance industry. Here, I found out that through the bonds the insurance companies bought as investments, Life Insurers have a huge exposure to bank and NBFC loans. When Yes bank was revived by SBI and others, its bond holders lost their investment.

Last edited:
https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/opin...us-has-lit-fuse-time-bomb-chinas-economy-debt

The above article discusses how China's debt problems may push it into recession due to the corona virus.

What would happen to India's NBFC and Bank bad debt problems?

If people lose employment won't NBFCs like Bajfinance and HDFC get into trouble. With banks like Indusind getting weaker, will it pull down our banking industry with it? I have invested in Life Insurance industry. Here, I found out that through the bonds the insurance companies bought as investments, Life Insurers have a huge exposure to bank and NBFC loans. When Yes bank was revived by SBI and others, its bond holders lost their investment.
If China has recession, rest assured, the world will hear only about 1% of it. They will somehow manage to save face, centuries of experience.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
If China has recession, rest assured, the world will hear only about 1% of it. They will somehow manage to save face, centuries of experience.
Even if they hide their data, they cannot hide export information. For example many of big clothing retailers in UK are closed for last one month and have stopped picking stock from suppliers as well as cancelled future deliveries!

Needless to say 80% of these stock comes from China.