The 2% Ledger

sridhga

Cupid limited is in the business of manufacturing contraceptives. Its EPS for FY 18-19 was Rs. 11.40 For the first half of 2019-20, Sales doubled and profit more than doubled. It is a zero debt company. It qualifies for our shining star category. I made staggered entry into the scrip and am waiting for an exit. The share is on an uptrend during the last 4 months. I expect it to cross its 52 week high 240 in less than 2 months. Currently the share is at 199 and if it falls further I may consider adding to this. I am holding 40 shares @204 as detailed earlier in this thread. I am hoping that it gives me a profitable exit.

sridhga

A couple of months ago a friend of mine asked me if he can invest in Tamo when it was at 120. I said I was not sure. But Tamo now shows a bump and run reversal bottom. So I guess, Tamo will keep moving up here after to hit a target of Rs. 230 where this pattern started. As per Thomas Bulkowiski in his book "Encyclopedia of Chart Patterns", it is one of the better performing chart patterns. I am seriously looking at this scrip for trading.
TATAMOTORS Bump and Run Reversal bottom ref page 117.png

sridhga

from oct 20 the start of this thread to till date how much the progress ? u started with 15k now how much it worth ? just get an idea iam asking this .. just ignore if u don't want to disclose..

I gradually increased the capital to 50K. The account is now showing a profit of 11,562.1

Progress report attached.

Attachments

Last edited:
I gradually increased the capital to 50K. The account is now showing a profit of 11,562.1

Progress report attached.
dude on 22 nd october mkt is at 11588 .. and now at 11922 .. so generally 2% up bound to hit .. and this works fine and great till mkt moves up .. need to see how this progress taking shape in case mkt moves down .. i could be wrong.. just sharing my views .. but u did great job i guess

Last edited: