Thank You Messages for Saint

tvrssvk

I request all the members in traderji, who have gained knowledge by Saint's teaching to leave a word of appreciation in this thread.

Last edited:
Teach a man to fish.....is a wonderful tutorial in Technical Analysis required in trading.....a great job done so painstakingly by Saint...

Smart_trade

I would like to inform that been a diabetic another diabetic would know how hard or impossible to go without thinking(having) food for a continuous 6 hours at one stretch. I did this while going through Saint "teach man how to fish". I sincerely thank Saint's initiative in this regard.

I request all the members in traderji, who have gained knowledge by Saint's teaching to leave a word of appreciation in this thread.[/QUOT

Last edited:
Originally Posted by munde_77
Hi Saint.........
I believe you are professional and sucessful trader in stock market.
I have lost lots of money in day trading. Please help where can i learn trading techniques. Please let me anyone know who can teach and coach me in trading .I am willing to pay good service fees.please reply

there's a lot of info already there on Traderji that you could use to become a spectacular trader.And then books,and internet knowledge........Believe me,other than all the above,market experience is everything.

However much you can pay,the irony in trading is that the teacher does not trade,and most traders do not teach.The guy rattling academics of trading at you knows only that.....whatever he gets from books,seminars,etc.

Might as well save your money,and get a learning yourself.Traderji,Books,Internet......Trading Plan,Trading Journal,and learn all the strategies,and then of course money management.

Believe me when I tell you,you can outperform all these guys who can talk,but cannot trade.

Saint

Sain Sir you are really selfless service here.Selfless service is the greatest service to God. Most of the losers in trading are retailers.Please savethem from the cluthes of FIIS AND MUTUAL FUNDS AND ESPECIALLY FROM BIG OPERATORES .If u dont mind why dont you conduct some practical classes or seminars . I know you may be watching market all the day and dont want to get disturbed. But if you can spare sometime atleast once a week i.e saturday or sunday to have practical discussion , I mean not online but live face to face. If you dont mind please give me your id of yahoo.and also, if you can , your landline or mobile number. I promise you I will not disturb you unnecessarilly. Hope to hear from you .