text me for TA discussion

bunti_k23

hy guys my name is amit kawale and im an engineering student studying in final year mechanical engg.i have lot of interest in trading and stock analysis,im not trading in real markets but i hav started trading from last 1 year on moneybhai.com a virtual market trading website,also watching markets and learning TA from 3 years, i hav gone through majority of concepts in TA so now making strategies and using them on virtual markets.iam having like 70% accuracy in my calls ,i have improved vastly from 6 months. basically i like swing trading and positional trading i hve not traded in intraday coz i dont have necassary tools like real time data and software so im using chartnexux software to make positional calls .

the purpose of this post is to discuss TA and trading systems with anybody who is interested and is started learning ta.since i dont have any person to discuss things ,i have learnt things on my own ,main source was internet by dwnlding youtube videos and reading ebooks ...so guyz if u want to discuss things on ta text me on my cell no.9766961922 ,im on watsapp and wechat also you can see me on facebook
cheers
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: