Terror strikes Pune!

tazzking

Eight people were killed and upto 40, including five to six foreigners, injured in a bomb explosion that ripped apart a popular bakery near a Jewish prayer house here in the first terror attack.Thats shame for humanity again...

Will stock market react ( +/-) side on that basis.....members pl post your views....

Placebo

Mr

You ought to be ashamed of yourself. I stay a few kms away from the blast site and things are so chaotic and crazy. In the midst of all this people like you think how the market will react. Everything is not a P/L statement , there are things greater than that.

Mr

You ought to be ashamed of yourself. I stay a few kms away from the blast site and things are so chaotic and crazy. In the midst of all this people like you think how the market will react. Everything is not a P/L statement , there are things greater than that.
well said.

may God give them the strength to get over this tragedy.

Last edited:
Mr

Hi,

Cool man.
It depends on the colour of glasses we wear. Your glasses are different from others. OR others' glasses are not like u.
View depends upon the colour.
Its not the fault of person. Its the fault of glasses.

tazzking

Mr

Pl dont angry on that...I am not said only abt profit loss story..I think you overlook 'humanity' word in my post..I just try to figured it out what Indian and
foreigner investor react coz we already saw at 26/11 massacre and its learned us lot...

bunny

There was a similar "humanity v/s PL" debate going on when swine flu emerged and cipla was granted some exclusive license to manufacture the drug.

rkkarnani

Pl dont angry on that...I am not said only abt profit loss story..I think you overlook 'humanity' word in my post..I just try to figured it out what Indian and
foreigner investor react coz we already saw at 26/11 massacre and its learned us lot...
In your Post you focus on the word "humanity" and I focus on the symbol "+" :annoyed: , how could it even come to your mind that the mkt cud react +ve ly to the incident!!!
The incident you reported was "bad worded"!!!

jdm

two things, first the timing of the blast, given the fact all the khan controversy going on.

secondly how the market reacts. after the 1993 serial blast (which is still the biggest attack in India) the market went up. its the markets way to say ƒul< .

in 2003, during the haydays of the secular bull run of 2003-7 a twin blast rocked bombay. the market fell that day. all the analyst said "we all expected the markets to fall but sad it fell due to the blast". the next day the market was up by around 3% and the rest is history. this time it ƒul<ed not only the evil forces but the so called analysts.

tazzking

two things, first the timing of the blast, given the fact all the khan controversy going on.

secondly how the market reacts. after the 1993 serial blast (which is still the biggest attack in India) the market went up. its the markets way to say ul< .

in 2003, during the haydays of the secular bull run of 2003-7 a twin blast rocked bombay. the market fell that day. all the analyst said "we all expected the markets to fall but sad it fell due to the blast". the next day the market was up by around 3% and the rest is history. this time it ul<ed not only the evil forces but the so called analysts.
Thats we really want to know..thanx JDM..thats all we expected from seniors